TEDx Business events utilize the TEDx platform to transform companies from within. These staff-only, TED-style events maximize employee engagement and retention by spotlighting innovation, fostering collaboration, energizing professional development and joining TED’s mission of ideas worth spreading. That’s R&D, PD and CSR all in one memorable event!
About this event type
Employees organize, attend, and view TEDx Business events to share ideas that are core to your company. Your organization becomes part of the TEDx community which offers best practices from producing thousands of TEDx events worldwide. A TEDxP&GSingapore organizer who hosted many internal staff conferences remarks: “When we leveraged the TEDx brand the ease, energy and excitement was night and day compared to before!”
- Dedicated support: Your TEDx Account Manager expedites each step
- Naming: The TEDx brand extends to your event and livestream location
- Event page: A TED.com page highlights your event’s description
- Resources: Training materials, private online group forums, bi-weekly webinars
- TED events: Priority registration to TED Conferences
- Hosting: May post your event’s recorded TEDx talks on a secure, internal site
- Feedback: TED provides a survey for you to distribute to obtain feedback
- Case study: TED collaborates with you to document your event’s success
- Name: Headquarters = TEDx(Organization); Branch = TEDx(Organization)(City)
- Organizers: An event has one licensee who must be a company employee
- Audience: Employees and staff of your organization
- Size: Up to 100 guests unless you qualify for a license with 100+ guests
- Theme: Must be multidisciplinary and include speakers with diverse ideas
- Talks: A talk is <18 minutes by a single presenter (can be external but not paid)
- Recordings: Talks are not uploaded to TEDx YouTube channel or TED.com
- Promotion: The event and talks can only be marketed and promoted internally
- Duration: As brief as a few hours or as long as one day
- Timing: License is for one event within one year of application confirmation
- License rules: Adhere to TEDx Rules to safeguard the integrity of TEDx
- Fee: For-profit companies pay a fee. Email: email@example.com
Other partnership possibilities
If you are looking to leverage TED’s curatorial and coaching resources, flagship events, distribution platforms, or customized events for internal or external marketing, TED can work with you to develop a comprehensive program that taps into our broad array of experiential, interactive and storytelling formats. To learn how your company can engage more with TED, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the TEDx Business program brief
For more information, email email@example.com
The TED style asks employees to share dynamic ideas outside of day-to-day work.
A culture of innovation
Organizing teams and attendees learn to build meaningful narratives and present their ideas.
TEDx events engage employees at scale and empower cross-departmental collaboration.
In good company
With a TEDx Business license, your company joins a global community of forward-thinking organizations investing in their employees and workplace culture. Over 500 TEDx Business events have been organized! Including:
- and many, many more!