Companies can build a platform for transformative ideas with a TEDx Business license. These internal, staff-only platforms give companies the framework, tools, and resources to build a culture of innovation by hosting in-person or virtual TEDx events and sharing their own TEDx talks among company employees to transform the workplace from within.
About this event type
Employees organize, attend, and view TEDx Business events to share ideas that are core to your company. Your organization becomes part of the TEDx community which offers best practices from producing thousands of TEDx events worldwide. A TEDxP&GSingapore organizer who hosted many internal staff conferences remarks: “When we leveraged the TEDx brand the ease, energy and excitement was night and day compared to before!”
- Dedicated support: Your TEDx Account Manager expedites each step
- Naming: The TEDx brand extends to your event and livestream location
- Event page: A TED.com page highlights your event’s description
- Resources: Training materials for in-person or virtual events, private online group forums, bi-weekly webinars
- TED events: Priority registration to TED Conferences
- Hosting: May post your event’s recorded TEDx talks on a secure, internal site
- Feedback: TED provides a survey for you to distribute to obtain feedback
- Case study: TED collaborates with you to document your event’s success
- Name: Headquarters = TEDx(Organization); Branch = TEDx(Organization)(City)
- Organizers: An event has one licensee who must be a company employee
- Audience: Employees and staff of your organization
- Size: Up to 100 guests unless you qualify for a license with 100+ guests
- Theme: Must be multidisciplinary and include speakers with diverse ideas
- Talks: A talk is <18 minutes by a single presenter (can be external but not paid)
- Recordings: Talks are not uploaded to TEDx YouTube channel or TED.com
- Promotion: The event and talks can only be marketed and promoted internally
- Duration: As brief as a few hours or as long as one day
- Timing: License is for one event within one year of application confirmation
- License rules: Adhere to TEDx Rules to safeguard the integrity of TEDx
- Fee: For-profit companies pay a fee. Email: email@example.com
Other partnership possibilities
If you are looking to leverage TED’s curatorial and coaching resources, flagship events, distribution platforms, or customized events for internal or external marketing, TED can work with you to develop a comprehensive program that taps into our broad array of experiential, interactive and storytelling formats. To learn how your company can engage more with TED, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the TEDx Business program brief
For more information, email email@example.com
A platform for ideas
TEDx events ask employees to share dynamic ideas outside of day-to-day work.
A culture of innovation
Organizing teams and attendees learn to build meaningful narratives and present their ideas.
TEDx events (virtually or in-person) engage employees at scale and empower cross-departmental collaboration.