The world around us is changing at an unprecedented rate. Technology that is commonplace today was the stuff of science-fiction only a generation ago, people spend their time in completely different ways, and the pace of change will only continue to increase. What are the big ideas being generated today that will shape the landscape of tomorrow?
TEDxINSEAD will dive into these by bringing to the stage a diverse blend of speakers to address topics such as:
• Empowering women in entrepreneurship and smashing through the glass ceiling
• The role of technology in building the future of education, politics and lifestyle
• How to develop resilience and the importance of it to embrace adversity
• What will we eat in 30 years from now? How do we make sure this is sustainable for our body and the whole food ecosystem?
• Can we use technology to make artists immortal?