Have you heard about TEDxTauranga?
* When? Saturday 7 October 2017, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
* Where? Holy Trinity Anglican Church, 215 Devonport Rd, Tauranga
* Price? $99.00 (+ credit card fee)
* Info? www.TEDxTauranga.com
What is TEDxTauranga?
It’s a day long event with 18 items of content (approximately 15 minutes long each). There are 5 components:
1. Live speakers on stage
2. Live entertainment
3. A selection of the best TED videos
4. Top quality food and beverage
5. Networking with like-minded individuals
It’s an opportunity for Bay of Plenty residents and friends to:
* Engage with local speakers and each other
* To experience a TED-like event
* To find ideas worth spreading
At TEDxTauranga every 15 minute component on stage will be different from the next:
* One might make you think
* Another, cry
* Another, change the way you live
* Another, motivate you to tell others
* Another, change your mind about something you’ve always believed
* Another, expose you to something you never knew could be so interesting
I do hope you’ll join us.
Speakers may not be confirmed. Check event website for more information.