Expect great speeches such as:
1. Beyond The Space in Your Shoe by Idagu David, a business/brand consultant who blogs daily on business and is working on his new book - The Sixth Sense Paradigm.
2. The Mystery of Time by Francis Adeshina, the founder of EightTwentyTwo Networks. His vision is to help convert dreams practically, to leading Brands with global competitive edge.
3. MarketSpace Versus MarketPlace by John Armah, the CEO of Ghana Centre for Entrepreneurship, Employment and Innovation, GCEEI, Accra, Ghana.
4. Transformational Development by Ms. Toyin Awesu, the Head of Development Communications, DAWN Commission (www.dawncommission.org), a non-profit initiative dedicated to the sustainable development of the Southwest Region of Nigeria, for the benefit of its people.
5. Time and Chance Happen to Them All by Pastor Francis E Madojemu, Coordinator of The Bridge Network is an Architect and Businessman. His latest projects include iBridge Hub initiative, which is an inspiring contemporary open space where young entrepreneurs and innovators in the city of Ibadan can bring their ideas to reality.