That time we watched great video from TED and discissed them. For the first time we chose presentation on TED of GREAT people:
1. Bill Clinton on rebuilding Rwanda
2. Birke Baehr: What's wrong with our food system
3. Bill Gates on energy: Innovating to zero!
4. Lewis Pugh's mind-shifting Everest swim
5. Richard Branson's life at 30,000 feet
6. Aimee Mullins and her 12 pairs of legs
There were special guests, who moderated the discuttion: Viktor Vakhshtain - PhD in sociology,MHSSES, Evgeniy Zinger - owner and counseillor of MBD-Group, Anatoliy Rukavitsa - cief corporate clients officer, Yota.
3/10, bld.7, Bersenevskaya lane (Red October territory)