What you win
Each year, we do all we can to give the 10 final Ads Worth Spreading a little glory. This year's final selections were revealed at the TED2013 conference in Long Beach, as well as on YouTube.
Each Ad Worth Spreading is:
- Featured on a dedicated page (in an online winners gallery) on TED.com for one year
- Featured at the annual TED conference
- One representative per ad team will be invited to attend one day at TED. Travel and lodging for the one-night trip will be provided*
- Each winning team will be granted one free webstream for TED, which can be shared by 10 team members
- Featured on YouTube and appear on YouTube and Google sites
- Featured in a blog post on the TED Blog
- Featured in a tweet on @TEDNews and on the TED Facebook fan page
- Featured in a blog post on the YouTube blog
- Featured in a tweet on @YouTube and on the YouTube Facebook fan page
- Featured in an overview video produced by YouTube about the initiative
- Offered advice on best practices for winners in setting up their YouTube channel (e.g., video title, metadata, etc.)
*One representative from each winning ad team will receive a one-night trip to attend a single day at TED2013, in February 2013 in Long Beach, California. Trip includes round-trip coach airfare from major gateway airport nearest winner’s residence and single-occupancy hotel accommodations. Taxes, meals, gratuities, travel upgrades, or any other expenses not specifically listed here are the responsibility of the representative. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability; certain restrictions may apply. Sponsor is not liable for delays, cancellation or unforeseen events related to the flights. Representative will be solely responsible for obtaining valid identification relating to acceptance and use of the travel prize packages. If in the judgment of Sponsor, air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round-trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates.