We always face the uncertainty in work, life, and even the whole environment. The right attitude and creative thoughts is always the key when you face critical moment.
TEDxCCU invited 8 speakers to share their stories. They are all about breaking through the difficulty, being brave to go for challenge, and imagining the future with practical execution. Therefore, it is called “Reverse Uncertainty”.
It is not about sharing s successful stories or fulfilling projects but is how your mind, thought, attitude and capability to solve the problem. The way you keep moving forward.
Speakers are as below,
- Chairman, Paper windmill Foundation – Mr. Ko ICheng
- Founder, Architect, Forest School – Mr. Lin Hsien Ching
- Associate Professor, Eisenhower Exchange Fellowships (EEF) – Dr. Kuo Cheng Liang
- Founder, Yuansoap – Mr. Chiang Zon Yuan
- Band Lead, Producer, F.I.R Band – Mr. Chen Jian Ning
- Founder, Shenyang Seaweed Leisure Farm – Mr. Hsu Chih Hsiung
- CEO, HSBC (Taiwan) – Mr. John Li
- Film Director – Mr. Lin Yu-Hsien