Auckland, New Zealand
September 6th, 2013
About this event
General theme: Human Behavior; Understanding the world around us; Abundance & Scarcity.
This is a corporate license event. (No social media, no external guests, employees-only).
We meet every Thursday to watch talks together on our afternoon breaks. Discussion sometimes happens right after or stays on for weeks ahead.
We have a larger chance to meet every month on "First Fridays" where we share morning break, lunch and afternoon tea with TED talks.
- Peter Diamandis: Abundance is our future
- David Hoffman: Sputnik mania
- Alex Tabarrok: How ideas trump crises
- Aimee Mullins: My 12 pairs of legs
- Sir Ken Robinson: Bring on the learning revolution!
- Clay Shirky: How the Internet will (one day) transform government
- Alex Laskey: How behavioral science can lower your energy bill
- Paul Kemp-Robertson: Bitcoin. Sweat. Tide. Meet the future of branded currency.
- Bastian Schaefer: A 3D-printed jumbo jet?
- Mitchell Joachim: Don't build your home, grow it!