After your event is over, we know what the natural thing to do next is — rest! You’ve put all the work in, and now you should put your feet up after what we hope was a fruitful and rewarding experience.
But first! There are just a few things to take care of in order to close out your event. Use this checklist for all of your post-event needs.
1. Fill out the organizer survey
After your event is finished, fill out and submit the official TEDx Organizer Close Out form. We’re always looking to improve the TEDx program, and we rely on — and deeply appreciate — your feedback.
2. Send out the audience questionnaire
3. Upload your photos to Flickr
4. Upload your video to YouTube using the TED Media Uploader tool (only required if your event featured live speakers)
Note: In order to use the TED Media Uploader tool, you must have a TED.com profile and the date of your event, your event’s duration (e.g. 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.), and location of your event (city, state/province) listed on your TEDx event page.
5. Add highlights and links to your own TEDx event page
As you know, this page gives other organizers, your local audience and the global community an updated overview of your event. After your event, make sure to:
- Add the Flickr tag for your event photos
- Add your YouTube playlist URL
- Check that your speaker list is up to date
- Upload a new photo from your event
Keep in mind, we can’t renew your license until you have updated your profile page.
6. Share with the community
Give back to the TEDx community and share what you learned with other organizers:
- Post tips on the TEDx Google Group (licensees only).
- Share materials that other organizers can customize — program schedules, source code, or just advice — on the TEDx Wiki.
Next: Attendee feedback form