The TED Fellows program brings young innovators from around the world into the TED community in order to amplify the impact of their projects and activities. Learn what the Fellows program is all about.
This year's TED Fellows class represents 15 countries and 14 disciplines. They join an incredible network of over 300 trailblazers from around the world. Meet them now.
Learn about each of the Fellows, their passions and their work: See the TED Fellows Network »
TED Fellows Newsletter
Get our PDF guide to the new
2013 TED Fellows & Senior Fellows »
Recent Talks from TED Fellows
- Skylar Tibbits: The emergence of "4D printing" 08:22 Posted: Apr 2013
- Jessica Green: We're covered in germs. Let's design for that. 08:43 Posted: Mar 2013
- Catarina Mota: Play with smart materials 09:55 Posted: Mar 2013
- Nina Tandon: Could tissue engineering mean personalized medicine? 06:19 Posted: Dec 2012
TED Fellows on Twitter
- Jessica Green Horner shows beautiful image of historic air sampler Ball (1900) Essentials of Bacteriology http://t.co/VswUhkPDsZ #microbenet May 23 3:39pm GMT
- Superflux Looking forward to Gizmodo's new avatar with @bldgblog at the helm: 'Not just gadgets but the culture of technology': http://t.co/gx0A5vwGZF May 23 3:38pm GMT
- Jessica Green Horner: field consultant's wish list: real time & reliable data + high volume, low cost and objective data #microbenet May 23 3:37pm GMT
- Enda Nasution The Body Shop - Blognya pendiri The Body Shop, Anita Roddick. Keren, dari activism, bikin usaha yang... http://t.co/JHVO4CM4U3 #oldposting May 23 3:32pm GMT
- Jessica Green I wanna go home and listen to Elliot Horner on IAQ Radio http://t.co/qblyCuJzlr #microbenet May 23 3:32pm GMT
From the Fellows Blog
- Pocket diagnostics: uChek smartphone app launched May 8, 2013 At TED2013, Fellow Myshkin Ingawale — inventor of the ToucHb noninvasive anemia diagnosis tool — introduced uChek, a smartphone-based semi-automated urine analyzer intended to be used with commercially available urine dipsticks.
- Collapse of faith: Mohammad Tauheed on the Savar garment-factory disaster May 10, 2013 TED Fellow and architect Mohammad Tauheed tells us his experience of the disaster, how corruption and greed can quickly lead to tragedy, and what’s being done to prevent illegal building practices.
Feeling inspired and want to get involved? Learn all about how to support the Fellows program »