Congratulations to our new class of TED2014 Fellows! Find out who they are and learn about their remarkable work here »
Meklit Hadero’s voice is earthy and soulful, sinuous and untethered, and she’s about to unleash a new album on the world. She has just launched a crowdfunding campaign for her second solo recording, “We Are Alive,” and is currently touring the East Coast of the United States.
Learn more about Meklit’s work »
View Meklit’s profile »
Learn about each of the Fellows, their passions and their work: See the TED Fellows Network »
2 MORE WEEKS!
Folks, we are so close to the opening of the TED Fellowship application for TED2015! The TED2015...
Katrina Conanan - Jul 30, 2014
COUNTDOWN: 20 More Days!
20 more days until the TED Fellows Application opens! To get you started, here is question #3...
Katrina Conanan - Jul 22, 2014
A perpetual tourist who makes his own souvenirs: The intriguing work of artist Jorge Mañes Rubio
From China’s underwater cities to Amsterdam’s neglected neighborhoods to Italy’s looted ruins,...
Karen Eng - Jul 21, 2014
TED Fellows Newsletter
Introducing the 2014 TED Senior Fellows! Meet them here »
Recent Talks from TED Fellows
- Will Potter: The shocking move to criminalize nonviolent protest 04:33 Posted: Jun 2014
- Kitra Cahana: A glimpse of life on the road 05:00 Posted: May 2014
- Manu Prakash: A 50-cent microscope that folds like origami 09:21 Posted: Mar 2014
- Ryan Holladay: To hear this music you have to be there. Literally 06:29 Posted: Jan 2014
- Jinha Lee: Reach into the computer and grab a pixel 05:07 Posted: Jul 2013
TED Fellows on Twitter
- Biocouture RT @AEG_Global: #FF @empowermentplan @RainbowWinters @nymiband @STUDIO_XO @ComplexMag @EthicalFashionF @Woolmark @refinery29 @Biocouture #F… Aug 02 9:14am GMT
- Biocouture Congrats @UncannyGirl on @Guardians opening nationwide today. @Marvel smart move on a talented lead writer! #firstfemale Aug 02 9:09am GMT
- Paul Wicks RT @pash22: "@trished: No case for retraction:here's Panel report + all correspondence & documents on statins articles in BMJ http://t.co/5… Aug 02 8:45am GMT
- Paul Wicks RT @patientslikeme: Want to work on something that makes a difference? Become a PatientsLikeMe team member! http://t.co/JODvJ1kb3X http://t… Aug 02 8:44am GMT
- Rom RT @kimicojuangco: 120 LaSalle students are now touring the BNPP W/ @markcojuangco & @liratweets! They were the ones who wanted to see & u… Aug 02 8:33am GMT
From the Fellows Blog
- How to start a micronation: step-by-step instructions from Jorge Mañes Rubio January 20, 2014 SOCIALDESIGNFORWICKEDPROBLEMS is a pioneering project that aims to research the impact that designers and artists could have if working together with governments and other political/social organizations.
- To hear this music you have to be there. Literally. January 15, 2014 Ryan Holladay tells us how he experiments with “location-aware music” which involves hundreds of geo-tagged segments of sounds that only play when a listener is nearby.
Feeling inspired and want to get involved? Learn all about how to support the Fellows program »