The TED Fellows program brings young innovators from around the world into the TED community in order to amplify the impact of their projects and activities. Learn what the Fellows program is all about.
This year's TED Fellows class represents 15 countries and 14 disciplines. They join an incredible network of over 300 trailblazers from around the world. Meet them now.
Learn about each of the Fellows, their passions and their work: See the TED Fellows Network »
TED Fellows Newsletter
Get our PDF guide to the new
2013 TED Fellows & Senior Fellows »
Recent Talks from TED Fellows
- Skylar Tibbits: The emergence of "4D printing" 08:22 Posted: Apr 2013
- Jessica Green: We're covered in germs. Let's design for that. 08:43 Posted: Mar 2013
- Catarina Mota: Play with smart materials 09:55 Posted: Mar 2013
- Nina Tandon: Could tissue engineering mean personalized medicine? 06:19 Posted: Dec 2012
TED Fellows on Twitter
- Jon Gosier Dear Dumb VC https://t.co/QrAu9XciE2 May 25 5:05pm GMT
- Adrian Hong Would've paid to see this live: Will Smith, Jazzy Jeff, Alfonso Ribeiro (for some reason on BBC). #FreshPrince http://t.co/oRhj7OePh1 May 25 4:38pm GMT
- Gautam John Facebook now wants to know how you are feeling? OH GOD NO! http://t.co/DLSNMweeDE May 25 4:27pm GMT
- Gautam John When the dust settles, I think Dravid will be the tallest man left standing in Indian cricket. As it should be. May 25 4:23pm GMT
- Nassim Assefi Visited refugee camps in Beirut where 40,000 Syrian families live. Only small step up from Afghanistan's poor. Lebanon not providing well May 25 4:16pm GMT
From the Fellows Blog
- Pocket diagnostics: uChek smartphone app launched May 8, 2013 At TED2013, Fellow Myshkin Ingawale — inventor of the ToucHb noninvasive anemia diagnosis tool — introduced uChek, a smartphone-based semi-automated urine analyzer intended to be used with commercially available urine dipsticks.
- Collapse of faith: Mohammad Tauheed on the Savar garment-factory disaster May 10, 2013 TED Fellow and architect Mohammad Tauheed tells us his experience of the disaster, how corruption and greed can quickly lead to tragedy, and what’s being done to prevent illegal building practices.
Feeling inspired and want to get involved? Learn all about how to support the Fellows program »