Congratulations to our new class of TED2014 Fellows! Find out who they are and learn about their remarkable work here »
Meklit Hadero’s voice is earthy and soulful, sinuous and untethered, and she’s about to unleash a new album on the world. She has just launched a crowdfunding campaign for her second solo recording, “We Are Alive,” and is currently touring the East Coast of the United States.
Learn more about Meklit’s work »
View Meklit’s profile »
Learn about each of the Fellows, their passions and their work: See the TED Fellows Network »
Imagination in health and medicine? 11 fresh ideas from the TEDMED stage
Prosthetics as sculpture, the maternal benefits of breast milk, Cuba’s radical approach to free...
Karen Eng - Sep 22, 2014
It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s Fotokite! Sergei Lupashin brings aerial photography down to Earth
With his tethered quadcopter Fotokite, Russian-born inventor Sergei Lupashin plans to put aerial...
Karen Eng - Sep 15, 2014
4 Tips For Applying for the TED Fellowship: an intern shares her advice
The following is a guest post from Stella Carnegie, a Junior at Boston University, who was an...
Patrick D'Arcy - Sep 11, 2014
TED Fellows Newsletter
Introducing the 2014 TED Senior Fellows! Meet them here »
Recent Talks from TED Fellows
- Uldus Bakhtiozina: Wry photos that turn stereotypes upside down 04:03 Posted: Sep 2014
- Janet Iwasa: How animations can help scientists test a hypothesis 05:06 Posted: Aug 2014
- Will Potter: The shocking move to criminalize nonviolent protest 04:33 Posted: Jun 2014
- Kitra Cahana: A glimpse of life on the road 05:00 Posted: May 2014
- Manu Prakash: A 50-cent microscope that folds like origami 09:21 Posted: Mar 2014
TED Fellows on Twitter
- Enda Nasution There There is a time http://t.co/2htkwqFcZD #oldpost Sep 23 5:55am GMT
- Enda Nasution Mengenal KEBIRI KIMIAWI http://t.co/jf8yIv6LZs http://t.co/rriGAESGDb #oldpost Sep 23 5:55am GMT
- Awab Alvi RT @PTIofficial: Inside the container! What I saw inside. & around #AzadiSquare https://t.co/mnlBUvQX3j Sep 23 5:54am GMT
- Gautam John Re: Rajasthan’s amendments to the RTE, schools are about learning. Not infrastructure alone. Sep 23 5:45am GMT
- Rom This autofocus! #pseudoDSLR #yunlang Sep 23 5:45am GMT
From the Fellows Blog
- How to start a micronation: step-by-step instructions from Jorge Mañes Rubio January 20, 2014 SOCIALDESIGNFORWICKEDPROBLEMS is a pioneering project that aims to research the impact that designers and artists could have if working together with governments and other political/social organizations.
- To hear this music you have to be there. Literally. January 15, 2014 Ryan Holladay tells us how he experiments with “location-aware music” which involves hundreds of geo-tagged segments of sounds that only play when a listener is nearby.
Feeling inspired and want to get involved? Learn all about how to support the Fellows program »