The TED Fellows program brings young innovators from around the world into the TED community in order to amplify the impact of their projects and activities. Learn what the Fellows program is all about.
Are you an innovator? Trailblazer? Or a the forefront of your field? Apply for a TED2014 Fellowship today.
Learn about each of the Fellows, their passions and their work: See the TED Fellows Network »
Taking over TED: Asha de Vos
This week I have the privilege of taking you through a week in my life. I’m not in Sri...
ashadevos - Jun 18, 2013
طلبات التقديم لعضوية زمالة TED2014 الآن مفتوحه !
طلبات التقديم لعضوية زمالة TED2014 الآن مفتوحه ! دعوة لكل المبتكرين ! برنامج عضوية TED Fellows...
coreyted - Jun 12, 2013
Bewerbungsfrist für das TED2014-Fellows-Programm gestartet!
Aufruf an alle Innovatoren! Das TED-Fellows-Programm sucht DICH! Die Suche nach der nächsten...
coreyted - Jun 12, 2013
TED Fellows Newsletter
TED2014 Fellowship applications are now OPEN! Apply here »
Recent Talks from TED Fellows
- Skylar Tibbits: The emergence of "4D printing" 08:22 Posted: Apr 2013
- Jessica Green: We're covered in germs. Let's design for that. 08:43 Posted: Mar 2013
- Catarina Mota: Play with smart materials 09:55 Posted: Mar 2013
- Nina Tandon: Could tissue engineering mean personalized medicine? 06:19 Posted: Dec 2012
- Robert Gupta: Between music and medicine 16:27 Posted: Oct 2012
TED Fellows on Twitter
- TED Fellowship Team At #TED2012, #TED Fellow Baile Zhang wowed us by making a post-it note disappear. Now, he's taking on cats and fish: http://t.co/99yRocEcx9 Jun 18 4:57pm GMT
- TED Fellowship Team Busy month? Us too. That's why we're extending the #TED Fellow application deadline to 6/28. Apply: http://t.co/meqUKMWqvQ Jun 18 3:51pm GMT
- TED Fellowship Team Manta rays have the biggest brain to body size ratio of all the cartilaginous fish http://t.co/CbISueoRRd #fellowtakeover Jun 18 10:36am GMT
- TED Fellowship Team Did you know blue whales only dive for about 10-15 minutes unlike sperm whales that stay down 45 minutes on average #fellowtakeover Jun 18 3:04am GMT
- TED Fellowship Team The humpback whale northward migration has begun off Western Australia. Yesterday I saw two!http://t.co/PYSbz0kKtY #fellowtakeover Jun 18 1:17am GMT
From the Fellows Blog
- TED Fellows Erik Hersman & Adrian Hong have curated the TEDGlobal 2013 session “Forces of Change.” June 05, 2013 Session 9 of TEDGlobal 2013, called “Forces of Change,” will explore how, in recent years, much of the change happening in the world has originated in Africa or Asia.
- A TED Fellowship story, as told by cat GIFs June 04, 2013 After people get acquainted with the benefits of the TED Fellows program, their next question is, “what does a TED Fellow actually do at the conference?”
Feeling inspired and want to get involved? Learn all about how to support the Fellows program »