The TED Fellows program brings young innovators from around the world into the TED community in order to amplify the impact of their projects and activities. Learn what the Fellows program is all about.
This year's TED Fellows class represents 15 countries and 14 disciplines. They join an incredible network of over 300 trailblazers from around the world. Meet them now.
Learn about each of the Fellows, their passions and their work: See the TED Fellows Network »
TED Fellows Newsletter
Get our PDF guide to the new
2013 TED Fellows & Senior Fellows »
Recent Talks from TED Fellows
- Skylar Tibbits: The emergence of "4D printing" 08:22 Posted: Apr 2013
- Jessica Green: We're covered in germs. Let's design for that. 08:43 Posted: Mar 2013
- Catarina Mota: Play with smart materials 09:55 Posted: Mar 2013
- Nina Tandon: Could tissue engineering mean personalized medicine? 06:19 Posted: Dec 2012
TED Fellows on Twitter
- Andrew J Nemr Tomorrow is a full day, but I'm sneaking in two classes: IMPROV 11:30AM and INT TAP 4:30PM at Steps on Broadway...let's learn how to do t... May 23 2:19am GMT
- Rom Off to an 11am meeting. May 23 2:19am GMT
- Gabriella GM "My heart is ahead of me", said the daughter of a Babushka still living in Chernobyl. #worldonitshead #comingsoontoTEDGlobal2013 May 23 2:12am GMT
- Andrew J Nemr Tomorrow - THURS - TAP IMPROV 11:30...INT TAP 4:30...all at Steps on Broadway... http://t.co/hADJKAbxS1 #AndrewJNemr #TapDancer May 23 2:12am GMT
- Sara E. Mayhew .@nmillerche If 50% of cases are heterosexual, shouldn't they just focus on screening blood, not sexual orientation? May 23 1:37am GMT
From the Fellows Blog
- Pocket diagnostics: uChek smartphone app launched May 8, 2013 At TED2013, Fellow Myshkin Ingawale — inventor of the ToucHb noninvasive anemia diagnosis tool — introduced uChek, a smartphone-based semi-automated urine analyzer intended to be used with commercially available urine dipsticks.
- Collapse of faith: Mohammad Tauheed on the Savar garment-factory disaster May 10, 2013 TED Fellow and architect Mohammad Tauheed tells us his experience of the disaster, how corruption and greed can quickly lead to tragedy, and what’s being done to prevent illegal building practices.
Feeling inspired and want to get involved? Learn all about how to support the Fellows program »