Theme: Compartilhar Tecnologia
October 19th, 2012
About this event
This event will focus on discussing means ans examples of technology difusion on PUC Goiás - Campus AREA III (Technology Centre).
- Chris Anderson: How web video powers global innovation
- Rachel Botsman: The case for collaborative consumption
- Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire action
- Marco Tempest: The electric rise and fall of Nikola Tesla
- Massimo Banzi: How Arduino is open-sourcing imagination
- Charles Leadbeater: The era of open innovation
- Fiorenzo Omenetto: Silk, the ancient material of the future
- Dimitar Sasselov: How we found hundreds of potential Earth-like planets
- Paul Gilding: The Earth is full
- Derek Sivers: Keep your goals to yourself
- Paul MacCready: Nature vs. humans
- Louie Schwartzberg: Nature. Beauty. Gratitude.
- Ken Robinson: Bring on the learning revolution!
- Rachel Botsman: The currency of the new economy is trust
- Dan Dennett: Cute, sexy, sweet, funny
- Ruby Wax: What's so funny about mental illness?
- Arianna Huffington: How to succeed? Get more sleep
- Richard St. John: 8 secrets of success
- Michael Pritchard: How to make filthy water drinkable
- VS Ramachandran: 3 clues to understanding your brain
- Edith Widder: Glowing life in an underwater world
- Rory Sutherland: Life lessons from an ad man
Venue and Details
Espaço da Área III, PUC Goiás
PUC Goiás, Área III (Centro de Tecnologia)
More about the venue »
This event occurred in the past.
See more TEDxPUCGoiásSalon events »
- Ygor Campos
- General Coordinator
- Amanda Martins
- Salon Coordinator
- Beatrice Laibaig
- Taciano Morais
- Stage Coordinator