Theme: Buzz in a Branded City
June 8th, 2012
Watch video from the event
About this event
BUZZ in a Branded City
- Turn location into destination
How to turn location into destination becomes the key to attract talent to work and live there. For example, organizing the friendly environment of tourism, organic agriculture, artistic creation and so on.
Recently, cities in Taiwan are active to promote themselves as a branded city by means of cultural festival, performance and international exchange program. Branding a city is also to create more branded services and products. It represents the trust, quality, identification by residents, which makes life enjoyable and desirable.
There are 6 speakers in TEDxYilan. 3 speakers are Yilan locals who develop local brands in creative industry. 3 speakers are expats’ who work for big brand international corporate in Taiwan. They will share how to do branding in different approaches and a branded city they perceive in Taiwan or overseas.
Speakers are as below,
– Ms. Tzeng Shin Yi, CEO, Happiness No. 20 Farm.
– Mr. Christophe PAIRAUD, General Manager, Novotel hotel (Taipei).
– Mr. Kwali, Manager, BulauBulau tribe.
– Mr. Tim PAECH, CEO, Pernod Ricard Ltd., Taiwan
– Mr. Lai Chin Soong, Founder, Organic life & Paddyfield club
– Mr. Doug KLEIN, CEO, Swire Coca-Cola Beverages Ltd., Taiwan
Venue and Details
Shenyang sea weeds farm
No.15-1, Bajia Rd., Yuanshan Town
More about the venue »
June 8th, 2012
2:00pm-4:30pm (GMT 8hrs)
This event occurred in the past.
See more TEDxYilan events »
- Jason Hsu
- Maggie Hsueh
- Hsien chin Lin