• Abdul rahman Yusuf, an Egyptian poet born on September 18th 1970
• An active participant in several cultural seminars in Egypt and across the Arab world.
• Published his poems in several Egyptian and Arab magazines and newspapers.
• Published seven poetic collections so far:
1."The bleeding letters" 1992
2."Facing the mirror" 2003
3."A toast to the homeland" 2004
4."I have nothing to lose" 2005
5."Talking plainly" July 2006
6."Write the history of tomorrow" November 2006
7."Improvised Sorrow " 2008
- Yusuf believes in the originality of the poetic form which depends on measure and rhyme, he also believes in renewal inspired by the genuine Arabic heritage, yet he opposes renewal that is based on importing western artistic forms.
-he also believes in the necessity of freeing the Arab nation from both foreign interference and domestic oppression. he believes that the only way for advancement is through Arab unity that is based on political freedom and aims at achieve social justice.
our contribution to expose the hypocrisy of the media during the revolution. It is not meant to be funny but to keep tags on what happened and still happening. If you have ideas, comments, and relevant videos please share. Hope you enjoy it.
Dr. Mustafa Al-Nagar (1980 -), a dentist and a blogger and political activist and one of the founders of the Justice Party. Won the seat of individual (groups) in Nasr City and New Cairo in the second round for the first phase of the Egyptian People's Assembly elections, 2010-2011.  and lives «Nagar» the eighth district, Nasr City, east of Cairo.