Applying to attend the TED Conference is the opportunity to tell us your story (and that can take a while!) Sit down, have a coffee, and reflect on who you are and what makes you tick. We seek people who will be strong contributors to the community and the ideas and projects that come out of TED.
Before you apply
A few things to know:
- Set aside some uninterrupted time to think and really be thorough in filling out the application.
- You can save and return to the application at any time, if you’d like to take a break in the middle. Simply save your responses using the button at the bottom of each page and access the form again through your TED.com profile.
- Pay special attention to your favorite websites and your personal references. We love to see what you share about yourself through these, and we follow up on both. If you would like to share links to your presence on social media, make sure your profiles are set to Public.
- Read up on our registration policies. We actively seek new members who are leaders in their field -- and who can make a strong contribution to the TED community through their energy, influence and connections to change the world.
A few tech tips
- You may wish to clear your browser cache before and after submitting your application, especially if you are using a shared computer.
- Keep an offline copy of your TED.com username and password. You will need this again.
If you have any technical trouble with the application form, contact TED immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't delay. Contact us right away so that we can solve your problem.