Welcome to the online TED.com community!
- This website is provided as a public service to promote the
spread of good ideas. It welcomes anyone willing to join us in
- You are encouraged to view as many TEDTalks as you wish for
free, and to share what you learn with others both online and
- Anyone 13 and over can join TED.com by providing basic contact information
(first and last name, email address, country of residence).
Once registered, please feel free to set up a profile and join
the community in rating and commenting on TEDTalks,
participating in conversations, translating TEDTalks, or by
getting involved in a local independently organized TEDx event.
- By inviting you to participate in TEDTalk comments and TED
Conversations, we are seeking to build a mature online community
centered around ideas that matter. Please be aware, when
participating, that we will remove:
- content promoting pseudo-science, conspiracy theories, zealotry, proselytizing, self-promotion, product-hawking, and new-age fluff
- content written in txtspeak, all-caps, or otherwise lazy grammar
- content posted by members using joke names or non-names
- disrespectful, distasteful, unconstructive, or illegal content
- If you are under the age of 13, you may not create a TED.com account. You're welcome to watch TEDTalks and enjoy the site, but you need to be at least 13 to create an account on TED.com.
- If you act disrespectfully, disruptively or illegally on TED.com, we reserve the right to terminate your membership, at any time, and without prior warning.
Thank you. And now, please enjoy!