Let’s start a conversation. In the months leading up and after our main October 23rd TEDxUtica event, we’re excited to announce that we’ll be having some smaller get togethers (Salons) around the city of Utica where we’ll feature some of our favorite TED Talks and provide an atmosphere where we can get together to meet one another and talk about how we can Dream. Develop. and Deliver big ideas to our area.
At this first TEDxUticaSalon we will:
• Provide opportunities for a diverse group of attendees to get to know a little more about each other. You’ll make new friends and people who are also passionate about big ideas and making our area better
• Watch some of our favorite TED Talks as a group and invite conversation and discussions
• Share more information about our main TEDxUtica event to be held on October 23rd, 2013
• Announce for the first time our 2013 TEDxUtica speaker lineup
• Collect YOUR big ideas
• Salons will be open to the public but space will be limited, so we’ll ask for an RSVP. Snacks and finger foods will be provided free of charge.