Theme: TIME AND SPACE
November 30th, 2013
Watch video from the event
About this event
Expect great speeches such as:
1. Beyond The Space in Your Shoe by Idagu David, a business/brand consultant who blogs daily on business and is working on his new book - The Sixth Sense Paradigm.
2. The Mystery of Time by Francis Adeshina, the founder of EightTwentyTwo Networks. His vision is to help convert dreams practically, to leading Brands with global competitive edge.
3. MarketSpace Versus MarketPlace by John Armah, the CEO of Ghana Centre for Entrepreneurship, Employment and Innovation, GCEEI, Accra, Ghana.
4. Transformational Development by Ms. Toyin Awesu, the Head of Development Communications, DAWN Commission (www.dawncommission.org), a non-profit initiative dedicated to the sustainable development of the Southwest Region of Nigeria, for the benefit of its people.
5. Time and Chance Happen to Them All by Pastor Francis E Madojemu, Coordinator of The Bridge Network is an Architect and Businessman. His latest projects include iBridge Hub initiative, which is an inspiring contemporary open space where young entrepreneurs and innovators in the city of Ibadan can bring their ideas to reality.
Francis is a graduate of Agric Economics and Extension, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomosho, Nigeria. He is into Multisensory Branding, integrated multi-channel marketing, promotions, and advertising.
She bagged a Bsc (Hons) in Botany at Olabisi Onabanjo University and she is currently building a career in public relations. She also had trainings and certifications in leadership, peer education and counselling. She is very passionate about love, life and people.
Gbemisola is the Vice President, International Law Student Association (ILSA), University of Ibadan, awarded Student Entrepreneur of the year 2012 by, Law Students Society, University of Ibadan. She was a delegate at African Youth Economic Forum, Accra, Ghana, May 2013 and also at African Youth And Governance Conference, Accra, Ghana, August, 2013
Pastor Francis E Madojemu, Coordinator of The Bridge Network is an Architect, a Businessman, and Consultant for ReCLAIM Culture as well as the CEO of NuSTREAMS Concepts, owners of NuSTREAMS Conference & Culture Centre, GameWorld & The Well. He is amulti gifted motivational speaker as well as an educator whose principles on Success and Wealth fly in the face of conventional wisdom.
David can be described as an intern of life and an idea evangelist. His sales skills were honed from age seven(7), selling items such as phones, toilet soaps, books, clothes and snacks. His recent project is Intelligent Shoes - an outfit that create customized shoes designed to fit the personality and temperament of the client.
Transformational Development by Ms. Toyin Awesu, the Head of Development Communications, DAWN Commission (www.dawncommission.org), a non-profit initiative dedicated to the sustainable development of the Southwest Region of Nigeria, for the benefit of its people.
Venue and Details
FilmHouse Cinemas, Heritage Mall
beside Cocoa House,Dugbe
Event Type (what is this?) Standard
This event occurred in the past.
See more TEDxBodija events »
Ibadan,oyo State, Nigeria
- Ademola Adeshola
- Tolu Lawson
- Hezekiah Omotsuebe
- Online Editor
- Shina Anifowose
- Social Media
- Funmilayo Adesina
- Legal Adviser
- Oladipo Abimbola
- Publicity and Partnership
- Damilola Oladehin
- PR and Registration