December 2nd, 2012
About this event
3rd Edition of TEDxGateway in Mumbai.
TEDxGateway has the same passion as TED: Spreading Ideas & Opening a gateway to
innovation. Our mission is to reach out and inspire people to learn, share and discuss “Ideas
Worth Spreading” that have the power and potential to make a difference in our lives, and our world.
TEDxGateway will make headway into various aspects and industries and talk about how to take
innovative ideas forward in a country with such great diversities and a phenomenal potential to be
the next super power in the world.
- Ken Robinson: How schools kill creativity
- Hans Rosling: Religions and babies
- Malte Spitz: Your phone company is watching
- Gabriel Barcia-Colombo: Capturing memories in video art
- Jamie Oliver: Teach every child about food
- Rives: If I controlled the Internet
- Ramesh Raskar: Imaging at a trillion frames per second
Venue and Details
More about the venue »
Event Type (what is this?) Standard
This event occurred in the past.
See more TEDxGateway events »
Mumbai / Delhi, India
- Anjana Telang
- Speaker Outreach