Marouane EL MOUTAOUAKIL
287, Appt 41 avenue Mohammed 5
29 years old, Single
Cell phone : 06 61 620 320
Home phone :05 37 803 557/ 0537731101
E-mail : email@example.com
2011:Preparing a PHD about the science of management «Social entrepreneurship » at Ecole Mohammedia des Ingénieurs Rabat
2005:Institut d’Administration des Entreprises IAE France Université Pierre Mendés France Grenoble, Master Specialized in Finance, "Internal Audit - Management Control."
Since july 2010 :Creation of Key Business Solutions: Entrepreneurship Council for for small and medium companies
Jannry 2010 :Creation of www.Sokhra.ma commercial site in Rabat Region;
Since April 08 : Manager of Open New Services trainings
Since Avril 08 : Consultant for Proactech Maroc E-Learning :
Since September 07 : Teacher of Module « Audit and management control » at Mohamed V University in Rabat Ecole supérieure de technologie Salé
- Council for SME / SOHO
- Project Management and Entrepreneurship
- Management Consulting and Management
- Internal audit and developing procedures for managing
- Tools of internal control
Events and training seminars :
- Support mission and entrepreneurship in business of Key Solutions www.kbs-maroc.com
- Training in internal auditing "Open New Office Services Morocco"
- Seminar in Management Control "Open New Office Services Morocco"
- Seminar on entrepreneurial coaching "ENCG of Tangier"
- Trainer in business creation in the framework of the Maghreb "IFRC" training program in innovation and entrepreneurship, sponsored by the Agence universitaire de la Francophonie (AUF).
- Various project management seminar "Open New Office Services Morocco" and GENIE association .
Community life :
2011: Founder Benevolus
2009-2010: Vice president of the student group entrepreneurship center for the National Innovation and Entrepreneurship "Genie" - Morocco (www.gen-maroc.org):
First student association in Morocco, a leading university entrepreneurship in
development projects with the following objectives:
• At the social level: Pooling efforts of the State as part of the national initiative for
• At the level of education: to support the Ministry of Education in its plan
emergency as part of the anchoring of the entrepreneurial culture and pedagogy.
• At the economic level:
- Support the growth of the country and fight against unemployment by encouraging entrepreneurship.
- Ensure implement entrepreneurial projects such as Mouqawalti.
President CAPITAL IS: Association of the winners of the college of technology.
Adviser for Entrepreneurship Association JMC: Young Moroccan citizens.
2009-2010: Vice President for Project EDEN association (www.edenmaroc.org):
The association works in socio-cultural sector that targets young Moroccan, it prepares generations of young people in terms of socio-professional fulfilled in order to make real change agents. Its actions are primarily real and effective involvement of the latter in the process of the development of the country, and this through the initiation of a community work.
2003-2005: Member of the Board of the University of Aix Marseille 2Mediterranean France.
2005-2007: Member of the Association of Muslim Students EMF Section Grenoble France.
Numismatist and philatelist
I am passionate about social domain, I like share information and knowledge, For this reason I always travel all over morocco in order to organize conferences about the importance of social actions
The idea that I want to spread by the organization of this event (Tedxsalé) is sharing culture, mutual aid, to give the possibility to young social entrepreneurship to talk and to share with us their experiences and their expertise.
In august 2011 and after huge efforts, I created a website http://www.fikra.org.ma , the goal of this site is to collect and to vote the best innovative ideas in all domains .
i like preparing moroccon traditionnal dishes like couscous and tajine of fish
My ted story started when I participated at a great event in Morocco , in TedxOujda , I presented my new site (http://www.fikra.org.ma) about ideas and the importance of sharing it .
The link of my presentation at TedxOujda
Also I was among the candidates for a presentation at TedxRabat last june.
In fact after discovering tedx, I said that it is a great idea to give people the opportunity to talk and to share with the public their experiences, their problems and difficulties in just 18 minutes .
This user has not yet posted any comments.
This member doesn't have any favorite talks yet.