Hi : )
My name is Christopher Martinez Servin. I am an international student at Purdue University, in West Lafayette, IN. I am a junior (6th semester) majoring in Industrial Engineering with a Software Engineering Specialization, a Minor in Mathematics and a Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation. I expect to graduate in May 2014
My professional experience is:
* Anti Fraud Analyst, EMC Corporation, West Lafayette, IN
* Software Engineering Intern, Vasc-Alert LLC, West Lafayette, IN
* Software Engineering Intern, Condor Business Solutions, Mexico City, Mexico
* Founder and President of a start-up company, MCE Sports, Mexico City, Mexico
* Student Clerk, Purdue Village Community Center, West Lafayette, IN
I have worked in these projects:
* Engineering Projects In Community Service, St. Vincent Advanced Team:
* Milton in Translation Internship
* Supplemental Instruction Leader, Purdue University
* Recruitment Chair, Delta Pi Rho Latino Based Fraternity
* Instructor, Purdue Latino Community Center:
And I can communicate in english, spanish and chinese
I am passionate about sports and technology. I would love to one day see full implementation of technology in all sports. I am also passionate about my country, Mexico!
There are a lot of young bright minds in Mexico that because of many reasons their ideas are not being listen the their communities. I think as a country we have a ton of room for improvement and I think that if we want to keep making changes for the good of our people, Mexico should start listening the young minds, the iY generation, those undiscovered young minds that even though are not perfect nor have the wisdom and the experience of adults, are full of innovative ideas that with the proper help could end up helping others, going from just making an impact on their relatives to improving entire communities.
Sports, technology, engineering, relationships, computer science, entrepreneurship, politics, economics.
Multitasking! I know it is not possible to multitask efficiently but I try my best foucuing on few several things at the same time.
I started watching TED talks a year ago (January 2012), and ever since I have never stopped being amazed by how creative humans can be.
This user has not yet posted any comments.
This member doesn't have any favorite talks yet.