Profile: I am a student (and an aspiring Theoretical Physicist, Mathematician and Polymath) at the University of Nottingham pursuing a Masters degree in Theoretical Physics with deep interests in Physics, Mathematics and Cognitive Sciences.
My fields of interest for study and research are
• Mathematical Physics
• High Energy Physics, Particle Theory
• Cognitive Sciences. I am currently working on a paper which aims to explain the socio- economic depression on Cognitive Development.
My personal interests include
• Physics, Astronomy and Mathematics
• Linguistics, Cognitive Sciences and Artificial Intelligence
• Sanskrit Literature and Theology
• Philosophy, Politics, Economics and Humanitarianism
new ideas and my way of presenting them. A fervour, if you will, in communicating, sharing and interacting with problems, people, and the entire world.
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Neuroscience, Biology, Computing, Sports, Music, Art, Philosophy, History, Religion, Spirituality, Economics, UFO'logy, and the Paranormal.
History, Geography, Swimming.
05:02 Posted: Apr 2011
Views: 3,872,963 | Comments: 324
17:21 Posted: Apr 2011
Views: 536,779 | Comments: 314
17:43 Posted: Mar 2011
Views: 440,073 | Comments: 225
14:08 Posted: Apr 2011
Views: 305,331 | Comments: 67
19:00 Posted: Nov 2008
Views: 659,299 | Comments: 233