Profile: I am a student (and an aspiring Theoretical Physicist, Mathematician and Polymath) at the University of Nottingham pursuing a Masters degree in Theoretical Physics with deep interests in Physics, Mathematics and Cognitive Sciences.
My fields of interest for study and research are
• Mathematical Physics
• High Energy Physics, Particle Theory
• Cognitive Sciences. I am currently working on a paper which aims to explain the socio- economic depression on Cognitive Development.
My personal interests include
• Physics, Astronomy and Mathematics
• Linguistics, Cognitive Sciences and Artificial Intelligence
• Sanskrit Literature and Theology
• Philosophy, Politics, Economics and Humanitarianism
Areas of Expertise
Theoretical Physics, High Energy Physics, Mathematics, Mathematical Physics, Philosophy, Theology, Cognitive Sciences
I'm passionate about
new ideas and my way of presenting them. A fervour, if you will, in communicating, sharing and interacting with problems, people, and the entire world.
Talk to me about
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Neuroscience, Biology, Computing, Sports, Music, Art, Philosophy, History, Religion, Spirituality, Economics, UFO'logy, and the Paranormal.
People don't know I'm good at
History, Geography, Swimming.