Melanie DePaoli, or Mel, as she is known by her clients and friends, has spent the last decade working with companies, schools, government clients and individuals. Her experience includes organizational culture, branding, operations and self-publishing.
She has in-depth knowledge of how culture, branding and operations intersect and impact a company's bottom line. She provides anecdotal and research-based information, unique to each client, which enables them to understand how subtle changes can be implemented to ensure long-term business success.
United States, Bothell, WA
- Current organization:
- Past organizations:
- Brand or Culture
- Current role:
- Culture Coordinator
- Areas of expertise:
- diversity, Diversity and Inclusion Management, Culture & Change, Culture Advising, Organizational Alignment, Business Cultural Development, Brand Advisor, brand building, Speaker-Diversity, Culture, Branding, and Customer Experience, Author - Speaker
- I am:
- Business adviser, Change Agent, Connector, Consultant, Idea generator, Marketer, Promoter, Writer/Editor
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Institute of Management Consultants USA
- My website links:
- Mel DePaoli, Omicle, Contractors Doing it Right
- Central Pennsylvania College, Californa University of PA