Lorena Rojas Navarrete
Mobile: +39 333 8611654
Web site: www.creativetranslators.com
• Member of the Chamber of Commerce of Florence as an Expert for Foreign Languages English, Italian and Spanish - membership card n° 930.
• Member of ATA (American Translators Association) n°. 250596
• Legal, marketing, business, social science, history, fashion and footwear design, cinema, tourism.
• English into Spanish
• Italian into Spanish
Since 2000 freelance translator for companies, private clients and agencies. Some of they are:
• Softitler/Digititles, Florence, Montreal. http://www.bydeluxe.com Film subtitling for the major companies in film production (Warner, Universal, Sony, MGM, HBO, etc.) I have been working for Softitler as a freelance translator since August 2000.
• Steady collaboration with the web site of Fashion and Design www.yoox.com
• Several lawyers firms and private clients. In the last months I’ve worked for the following agencies:
- Traducendo Italia http://www.traducendoitalia.eu/
- Altridiomi http://www.altridiomi.it/
- Legal English http://www.legalenglish.it/
- Lexilab http://www.lexilab.it/
• CIATEC, León, Mexico. http://www.ciatec.mx Translation of the following books:
1. The Art and Science of Footwear Manufacturing, Berlin, 2000. From English into Spanish. 80.000 words.
2. Design and Environment: a global guide to designing greener goods. Greenleaf. From English into Spanish. 150.000 words.
• FONART, Mexico http://www.fonart.gob.mx/fonartweb/index.php Translation from Spanish into English of the book History of Women, History of Freedom. 2002. More than 20.000 words.
• SEDESOL, Delegación Michoacán, Mexico. http://www.sedesol.gob.mx Translation from Spanish into English of the following texts and documents of investigation:
1. The Concept or the Human Development, Importance and Application in Mexico. More than 100,000 words.
2. Evolution and Characteristics of the Poverty in Mexico in the Last Decade of the XX Century. Over 75,000.
3. The Social Policy of the Mexican Government, Outcomes 1995-2000 and Future Challenges. 80,000 words.
• Collaboration with the website http://www.gionata.org translations of journalistic articles from English into Italian.
• Congeladora Hortícola, S.A. Sonora, Mexico. http://www.horticola.com.mx Translation from Spanish into English of company brochures, catalogues, publicity, specifications and documents for their export market. More than 75.000 words.
• Collaboration with the website http://gospeltranslations.org translations of articles from English into Italian and from English into Spanish.
• Raíces, Mexico. Translation of advertising documents, catalogues, company brochures from Spanish into English for their American market. Over 15.000 words.
• Collaboration with the Ministry of Tourism, Mexican Honorary Consulate in Florence and the Court of Justice of Florence.
• Leonardo da Vinci School, Florence, Italy. Teacher of Mexican History and Ethics for Mexican students of the Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey. http://www.itesm.edu Since 2002.
• 1997-2001 Footwear Design Studio Manuela Mari, Via Cavour, 265. Monsummano Terme, Pistoia. I worked as an in house designer.
• 1995-1997 Conte of Florence Clothing Industry, Via Sala, 6, Florence. I worked in the Design Department as responsible for supplies and external manufacturing.
• 1992-1995 Franco Rizzo Studio, Florence. Design Department.
• 1990-1991 Studio Cecilia Castoldi, Via dei Ginori, 8 Florence. Design Department.
• 1988-1990 Freelance consultant in the field of Fashion and Footwear Design for the following firms:
- Grupo Rossimoda S.A. Guadalajara, Mexico.
- Fratelli Rosselli S.p.A. Parabiago, Milan.
- Fiorucci S.r.l., Milan.
- D.B.A. di Del Biondi Alberto, Busa di Vigonza, Padova.
- Design Works Limited S.r.l., Florence.
• Master’s degree in Legal Specialist Translation English, Spanish and Italian - University of Genoa, Italy. 2010. Certificate available upon request.
• Specialization course in Spanish legal terminology “Theory and Practice of the Sworn Translation” held by Ms. Maria Antonietta Ferro, Court accredited translator. Florence, Italy. 2011. Certificate available upon request.
• Specialization course in Italian and English legal terminology “The Sworn Translator”, held by Ms. Maria Antonietta Ferro, Court accredited translator and the lawyer Serena De Palma. Milan, Italy. 2010. Certificate available upon request.
• Course Written Italian for professional purposes, for companies. Prof Alessandro Lucchini. Consorzio ICON. http://www.italicon.it/ - 2009. Certificate available upon request.
• Certificate of Italian CELI 5 (C2 CEF) - Foreigners University of Perugia, Italy. 2
This user has not yet posted any comments.
This member doesn't have any favorite talks yet.