Inspiring Health and Motivation!
Introducing Sam Beau Patrick
Sam's intent is to inspire people in a fun and invigorating way, so that they simply WANT to be happy and healthy!
When she connects to people one on one, in groups or in her writings she..
• Offers simple explanations and logic to describe complex health issues and how to avoid them!
• shares enthusiasm
• Challenges people to be the very best they can be.
• Motivates people to take control in all aspects of their lives work, relationships and health.
• shows people the power in being grateful and finding positive outcomes in all aspects of their lives.
With 24 years experience in public speaking, Sam conveys simple and engaging stories that reveal a path of logic and discovery to seek better health and happiness that people enthuse to aspire to.
Sam is engaging, knowledgeable and professional but don’t just take our word for it!
“.. Just a short note to convey the appreciation of the committee and members for your contribution to Business Women Inc. April Forum last Friday. All the attendees were impressed with your expertise and professionalism, and found your information both entertaining and educational.
Many members and guests commented on the depth of your knowledge and that they had learned so much more about themselves and how to manage the different areas of their lives.
Sam, I’d also like to thank-you for sharing many personal insights and allowing your personality to shine throughout your presentation. You brought a warmth to the room which allowed others to shine also.
Judi Reid Director Profitune
President Women in Business Inc. QLD.
“..After your short talk the kids are raving about you at each session. Thanks and I look forward to working with you and our competitors…”
Australian Iron Man and Head Coach Kurrawa Surf Club, QLD.
“..BIG THANKS to the Health Queen Sam Beau Patrick for her Great Guest Speaking on health and nutrition! all the members loved it!..”
Founder and president Ask Erni, QLD.
“… I enjoyed your time with us last night speaking on health issues. It was wonderful to see a healthy and radiant Naturopath up front and you were wonderful…”
State sales manager QLD
“..Your talk was wonderful and I am sure everyone was inspired by you and your topic. You really are an amazing lady…”
Rotary President Surfers Paradise
WHO is Sam Beau Patrick?
Her current direction is leading her to television where she will be able to inspire and invigorate information and options for people on mass.
Qualifications and Memberships
Sam holds the following qualifications and memberships:
• Bachelor in Health Science (SCU)
• Certificate IV in Work Place Training and Assessment
• Ad. Diploma in Herbal Medicine, Naturopathy & Nutrition
• Certificate IV in Small Business
• APMA Medrep Diploma (Syd. Uni)
• Grad. Certificate in Critical Care Nursing (Deakin)
• General Certificate in Nursing (RHH)
• Australian Natural Therapists Association
Interesting Facts About Sam
• Sam appeared on Today show in October 2010 and Week-end Sunrise in August 2010, discussing Working Women and rising testosterone levels.
• Sam has been nominated as Telstra’s Business Woman of the Year 2010
• She has been filmed by Today Tonight about her research and findings into women and elevated male hormones.
• Sam has written and published 3 books and has 2 more in the wings.
• Won the 1997 Representative of the Year award (Bristol-Myers Squibb – 4th largest pharmaceutical company internationally).
• She hosts a motivating and fun site for women called, www.byebyebridget.com. Based on the fact that many women around the world display “Bridget” traits. It offers FREE 24/7 information and funnies.
• Sam founded the health term “Female Hormone Disorder” – a term Sam introduced in 2010 to better describe and identify a common health issue affecting up to 85% of women!
• Part proceeds of her latest book is being donated to Bravehearts Charity
• She introduced the CLOSET packing technique to the business travel world, via her book Hot Tips for the Business Traveller
• And she has sold many of her art works in exhibitions.
• Sam is actively involved with her community and in 2009, orchestrated and organised a MAJOR fundraising drive for the 2009 Victorian Bush Fire Survivors. Her and her team of over 600 volunteers helped sort, pack and deliver 2500 boxes of goods, direct to the tent cities. Red Cross rang to personally thank her and asked her to also assist in the Far North Flood Disaster (occurring at the same time).
for more infomation visit www.sambeaupatrick.com
Helping people to better understand their health and how to create and design the best happiest life possible. I am also passionate about my 3 kids, my own health and assisting orphans around the worl
WOMEN ARE BECOMING MEN!
84% of women feel they have a hormone imbalance and my book explains why.
Over the last 50 years women in the "western worlds" have moved into the work force and have challenged men at many things. The average women is now able to support herself financially, makes many decisions and is delaying having kids until her career is established.
It's this subtle but dramatic change in our society that is turning women into men. Not just socially but biologically.
Women's hormone levels are changing - testosterone is increasing at alarming rates. This is causing infertility, obesity, poly cystic ovary syndrome, hairy chins, female pattern baldness and on the list goes.
I am passionate about discussing this with women so that they can become aware that "mixing it with the blokes" needs to be balanced with "being a lady" and doing girlie things.
Have you ever had a dream from childhood that was so BIG that it almost seemed unbelievable? Maybe it seemed so far-fetched you didn’t tell anyone?
That is how I felt until 12 months ago. Since then I have decided to tell people about my dream and has been trying to have an interview with Oprah.
And this is why…
I have published 2 books for women on hormones and why women are becoming men and I want to discuss this with Oprah to helps hundreds of women world-wide to better understand themselves and their health.
AND I wish to inspire women of the world to know that even when the odds seemed stacked against you, with positive steps forward, you can achieve anything!
But my real driving force is to help 65 million Asian orphans.
I believe I have an inspirational story. I have been keeping a blog of my journey http://oprahhealthqueen.blogspot.com.
I look forward to spreading my message and helping as many women (and their relationships) as possible.
This member doesn't have any favorite talks yet.