London , UK ______________________________________________________________________
MSc Philosophy and Public Policy October 2008-October 2009
London School of Economics and Political Science, UK
• Courses of study: Philosophy and Public Policy; Political Communication; Political economy of South-East Europe; Philosophy, Morals and Politics.
• Dissertation paper: ‘The Tyranny of the majority exerted on journalism: a way out through deliberative democracy’.
• Award of a full scholarship from the Italian region ‘Puglia’ in order to attend this MSc.
BSc in Philosophy and History (4 years programme) January 2000-December 2007
Università del Salento (former Università degli studi di Lecce), Italy
• Main courses of study: Logic and Philosophy of Science; History of Philosophy and History of Science; Greek, Medieval and Contemporary History; Theoretical Philosophy; Sociology of mass-media; Educational Theory; Psychology and Psychopathology of formation.
• Thesis title: ‘Feyerabend Anarchist-Dadaist and the Critique of Rationality’.
Erasmus scholarship February 2004 – October 2004
Universität des Saarlandes, Saarbrücken, Germany
• Courses of study: Kants Moralphilosophie; Sprachkurs Deutsch als Fremdsprache and Abschussprüfung der Mittelstufe; Französichkurs with Leistungsnachweis.
Electoral Reform Society – Research Intern May 2010 – October 2010
• Data collection for the last UK elections.
• Research and writing for one of the major ERS publications on European electoral systems, which compares the political and electoral systems of all 27 EU member states and is to be published in December 2010.
Didarcheo (cultural association). Lecce, Italy. January 2007- September 2008
• Planning cultural events for Didarcheo: an association which promotes the teaching of archaeology for school-age children and organizes tourist routes. www.didarcheo.it
• Management of Didarcheo’s Press Office.
• Collection of data and information related to tourism industry, which was helpful in order to render Didarcheo’s activity aware of the market scope.
Greenpeace. Lecce Office. Refugee camp “L’orizzonte”. Italy. March 2005-July 2005
Activist Voluntary Work • Establishing priorities in a Refugee camp near Lecce (Italy), like distributing clothing on the basis of the need.
• Educational support for the children living in the Refugee camp.
• Planning of recreation activities in the camp.
• Collection of data and information related to migratory processes and prostitution.
Reading and talking about diverse subjects, especially science and philosophy. I love to travel by bike and take pictures with my camera.
Philosophy, Psychology, Alternative energies, Politics, History, Environmental issues.
This user has not yet posted any comments.
This member doesn't have any favorite talks yet.