2 Bahagat Ali Str., Apt 5, Zamalek, Cairo
Acquiring M.Sc. in sustainability I got knowledge and skills to demonstrate leadership and take responsibility for addressing sustainability challenges. I am driven to co-create, together with colleagues and partners, the business case for sustainable performance of various organisations.
With experience working and studying in Ukraine, USA, Turkey and Sweden I have unique ability to communicate this across cultures and industries.
2009-2010 M.Sc. in Strategic Leadership towards Sustainability (MSLS)
Blekinge Institute of Technology, Karlskrona, Sweden
• Research Thesis: “Engaging Action: A Systemic Approach to Communication Design for Promotion of Behaviour Change”
• Strategic Management Course - Strategic Sustainability Analyst: constructing business case for sustainability for Whitworths Inc., an international produce trade company. Performed strategic analysis and planning which included prioritised action plan.
• Engineering for Sustainable Society Course - Product Life Cycle Analyst: assessing energy storage system for iCeL Systems Inc. Created various scenarios for carbon and financial savings.
2003-2008 B.A. in Business Administration
Odessa National University, Odessa, Ukraine
Research Thesis: “Measuring Marketing Effectiveness by Calculating ROMI index”
• Leadership and Project Management
• Team Work and Management
• Collaboration and Networking with local and regional networks
• Communication and Interpersonal
• Selling and Marketing
• Presentation, Hosting and Facilitation
Jan-July 2009 Marketing Intern, Prysmian, Istanbul, Turkey - 12000 employees, cable production, full time
• Completed market research for cable production industries in Ukraine and Russia
• Managed daily, weekly, monthly reports on orders, sales, customers
Jan-Mar 2008 Project Team, Messe Frankfurt, Istanbul, Turkey - 1500 employees, event management, full time
• Recruited and sustained partnerships with importers from seven countries (Eastern Europe and Central Asia) –– 40% for Home Textile Exhibition in Kyiv (27 companies); 5% for Beauty Exhibition in Istanbul (15 companies)
• Performed sales, market research and evaluation with an international team
• Responsible for customer service and ongoing dialogue
Sep-Oct 2007 Sales Representative, HRFORUM, Odessa, Ukraine - 20 employees, event management, part-time
• Recruited HR experts to participate in learning events: 15 new customers recruited
• Performed sales, market research
VOLUNTEERING EXPERIENCE AIESEC - 45000, youth leadership development, part-time
Jan 2005-May 2007 Vice-President International Exchange Programs, AIESEC in Odessa, Ukraine
• Developed and executed annual exchange plan resulting in 40% growth in placement of internships
• Managed, coached, mentored team of eight people
• Managed and sustained partnership with business, government and non-profit organisations
• AIESEC in Odessa received Ukrainian Excellence Award for overall growth in results
Dec 2006-Mar 2007 Project manager “CSR Conference”, AIESEC in Odessa, Ukraine
• Facilitated development of the concept and project plan, managing a team of five people
• Recruited three corporate speakers and eighty participants for one day conference
Apr 2005-Apr 2008 Trainer/Facilitator, AIESEC in Ukraine
• Developed and delivered trainings, workshops, presentations from small to large size groups on topics: personal goal setting, cultural empathy, project and time management
• Responsible for the overall preparation of the local and regional educational conferences: trainers team selection, team management, concept development
...travelling! And exploring of self, human beings, cultures, societies, lifestyles, history, present... I am constantly learning. Reading books - books open a lot of hidden facts and emotions.
There is no single rule or method for this. Although I tend to believe, that "sustainable living" is a living in peace with yourself, loving and letting others to love you. Pursuing happiness and embracing self and others as you/they are. Sustainable living - living Wholeness, touching spirit, heart, mind and soul, being comfortable with what you have and making a difference when is needed.
Travelling, exploration, books to read, Alaska and Northern countries, sustainable living, jobs and projects, learning and education, politics, languages, life experiences...
Strategic thinker with emphasis on details. Self-reflection. Cooking. Being a friend...
I encountered with TED more than a year ago and ever since it became my inspiration, a wealth of knowledge that contributes to my development and innovation process.
Long time ago I realised that there is not much updated information in my country of Ukraine. It is even more complicated to get information for my parents, who unlike me don't surf internet most of their daytime - generation born and raised without computers and internet. And because I wanted so much to share with them of what I learn and encounter with everyday of my life, I decided to contribute to the TED Open Translation project. For my family - older and younger generations!
This user has not yet posted any comments.
This member doesn't have any favorite talks yet.