- Masters in Translation English-French - University of Geneva (2010-2012)
- Certificate in Translation Spanish-French - University of Montreal (2009-2010)
- Bachelor in International Studies - University of Montreal (2005-2009)
- 3 months intern at the International Cocoa Initiative (ICI) based in Geneva, which mandate is to eliminate the worst forms of child labor and forced labor from cocoa farming and chocolate production : translated all the communication material (newsletter, annual report, web site, etc. ) from English to French.
- Since 2010, voluntary translator at the International Rainwater Harvesting Alliance (IRHA), based in Geneva, which mandate is to federate and unify all the rainwater harvesting movement around the world : in charge of the web site translation from English to French.
- In 2008, while completing my studies in International Studies, I've interned 2 NGOs defending human rights, one in Mexico and the other one in Argentina. I've spent 6 months in Mexico, working as a project assistant and 3 months in Argentina, assisting a lawyer in his work defending refugees (mainly Peruvians) rights in Buenos Aires.
Areas of Expertise
Political Science, NGO, Middle East History & Politics, South America