I have a bachelor degree in International Relations, and then I’ve focused on education, and instructional design, particularly everything related with instructional Technology.
I believe that learning opportunities, as “weapons of mass instruction”, are powerful tools for bringing peace and development to conflict areas.
Do we want a better world? Let’s focus on education, let’s expand learning access to every single child, to every human being…That’s the best way of fighting for a durable worldwide peace.
As Instructional Designer I was able to capitalize on years of Learning experience working in public and private sector as well as NGO’s; Focus on Technology, human resources development and cross cultural education. Developed courses from inception to deployment. I get involved in the following areas: Instructional/ Curriculum Design, Content Development, eLearning/ Distance Learning, Training
More recent work experiences
• Have directed, designed, developed and executed successful e-learning and blended corporate courses in the areas of Human Resources, Finance, Treasury, Health and IT for major multinational companies promoting operational excellence in participants.
AFS Intercultural Program.
• Identified and development of the best option approach for volunteer’ coaching, training courses and evaluation.
• In charge of the coordination with IBM Argentina of a granted software project aimed to school communities for learning English’s language.
• Facilitator and designer for different activities and workshop on intercultural learning for high school teacher, volunteer and student at local level and Latin-American level.
-Diversity and its wonderful magic
-The power of networked knowledge to transform the world
-Education. Giving everyone the chance of learning in an creative way for unleashing all of its potential
"Let’s teach by telling stories; in a meaningful way, which allow us to do our own connections and find our own way"
"Good stories engage our mind and spirit; and inspire and encourage us to work for our dreams and ideas"
"Education must be a process where an individual learns to discover oneself by improving and expanding one’s own internal processes and abilities and, in doing so, endeavour to improve the human condition"
"John Adams said that education should teach people how to live or how to make a living"
“People learn best when they are pursuing goals that they really care about and when what they learn helps them attain their goals. The best means of learning has always been experience"
"Story-centered curricula is meant to simulate real-life situations and entail meaningful goals that encourage children to explore their own interests"
Global issues, astronomy, design, technology, world cultures, photography, innovation, education, brain, knowledge Management, language, running, books, movies. Let me know stories!
Cooking! If you want to eat delicious pizzas, just let me know!
At the beginning of 2009, I’ve received by mail a link with a wonderful and striking talk: “Ken Robinson says schools kill creativity”
Since then I fell in love with TED and this wonderful project of “Ideas worth spreading”, and of course I became fond of listening 2 or 3 talks by week.
Finally, at the end of last year, when I manage to find some free time, I decided to volunteer and become a TED translator, for many reasons, but primarily for the following ones:
- As a way of thanking and giving back for all the great knowledge I get with every talk;
- The talks are inspiring and motivating.
- Every talk teaches us something we didn’t know before and provides us a new perspective for looking at the world.
- Everyone (in this case Spanish-speaking people who don’t speak English) has the right of learning new things and getting different perspectives of the world. That’s why I want to help spreading these worthy ideas of TED to all of these people.
17:09 Posted: Nov 2012
Views: 1,167,743 | Comments: 261
14:04 Posted: Aug 2012
Views: 346,343 | Comments: 165
14:25 Posted: Sep 2012
Views: 493,121 | Comments: 316
04:34 Posted: Oct 2012
Views: 634,911 | Comments: 305
05:20 Posted: Nov 2012
Views: 478,902 | Comments: 120