About Cesar A.
- Economist from Universidad de Lima
- CEO & Founder of Asix an interactive media consultant company in Peru since 1993.
- Founder of the Red Científica Peruana RCP (Peruvian Scientific Network) the first peruvian ISP since 1993.
- Maybe the first Peruvian attending TED
- First in Peru to do an internet video conference using CUSeeme.
- Professor of the Multimedia Workshop course Universidad Peruana de Ciencia Aplicadas(UPC), also professor at the Master in Communications program with the course of Corporate Online Branding at Universidad de Lima.
- In 1994 -1996 professor for the multimedia workshop course at Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru, Infopuc
TED2014, TED2013, TEDGlobal 2012, TED2012, TED2011, TED2010, TED2009, TED2008, TEDGlobal 2005
Areas of Expertise
Internet, technology, Marketing + Communications, Branding, Interface Innovation, software, entrepreneurship
I'm passionate about
Learning every day, and encouraging people to know that they can make their dreams come true.
Talk to me about
Web 2.0, Semantic Web, Ai, Robotics, Nanotechnology, Physics, Education
People don't know I'm good at
My TED story
I applied and was accepted for the first time to TEDGlobal at Oxford in 2005. I am alive because my flight arrived a little late in my way to London on the date of the underground bombing July 7, 2005, I was going to be in the tube through that line in my way to my hotel. Being alive and part of TED community makes me very proud. TEDGlobal was an amazing experience. Unfortunately I did't attend TED2006, but I had the chance to be back again at TED2007, another mind boggling experience. At TED2007 I was selected for a TED-University class "Making the most of web 2.0". I will be there again for TED2008. My small contribution to TED comes from the mix of my global and latin american vision of technology and the Internet.