Sudheesh Singanamalla is an undergraduate student researcher and a budding entrepreneur with a start-up in Hardware and Software hacking and tweaking. He is currently pursuing his education in Computer Science and Engineering at National Institute of Technology, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh. A computer programmer and a certified ethical hacker with wide varying interests ranging from pure applied mathematics to bio-informatics has his core interest topics as follows.
* Artificial Intelligence and Intelligent Agents.
* DNA Computing.
* Computer Vision.
* Cryptography and Security.
* Instrumentation and Algorithm Optimization.
* Augmented Reality and Virtualization.
* Thought and Motion driven Computing.
* Quantum Computing.
* Parallel & Grid Computing and High Performance Computing.
* Astrophysics and Computable Aeronautics.
Areas of Expertise
Software Engineering and Management, Artificial Intelligence - Machine Learning
I'm passionate about
Technology, Innovation, Machines, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud computing, Big Data, Algorithms, Optimization, Software, Robotics, Networks, Web, Internet