A medical advisor, director and facilitator with wide international experience in the public health services, corporate and education sectors and proven expertise in influencing and directing corporate and clinical management, governance, education and strategy
Particular interests and expertise lie in supporting new technologies and the specific leadership task of opening up mindsets, encouraging redesign and integrating feedback and continuous learning.
LinkedIn colleague recommendations indicate an engaging leadership style and a multilingual communicator with the ability to connect with individuals from diverse cultures, sectors and at all levels promoting awareness and improved health care through facilitative clinical leadership and focused management aims
• Proven expertise in clinical and corporate management, education, governance and strategy
• Directorships for various academic institutions and companies in the health services sector
• Regional, national and international clinical leadership engagement, service quality and clinical risk management
• Excellent interpersonal, leadership, influencing and coaching skills. Fluent in Spanish & Punjabi, advanced French.
• Strong ability to apply business acumen, technical and medical skills to any given situation at any level
• Fully IT literate in Windows and Mac
• Familiar with SurveyMonkey, QuetionPro, KeySurvey, SPSS, NVIVO and Dedoose
• Royal College of GP’s Education Excellence Award - Delivery of the Primary Care Leadership Programme 2009
• Top 3 Finalist for the NHS Leadership Mentor of the Year Award 2009: Successfully achieved extremely high levels of participant engagement and evidence of service improvement resulting in being nominated by peers and receiving this national recognition
• Respected and published author and speaker within the health services management and leadership sector