As a translatorr, I aim to learn and grow professionally everyday to give the best services to my clients by using my experience, abilities and education. I take pride in my work and always seek to increase the work quality.
I am interested to be translator because I love English. I am also love reading very much, reading is my hobby.
I am interested for opportunities related to translation, especially for English to Bahasa Indonesia.
Experiences related to translation
â€¢ Correspondence with World Health Organization (WHO), 2010-2011
â€¢ Organize study visit :
- Study visit from Democratic People of Korea â€œ Strengthening the National
Capacity for Development of National Health Sector Plan, April 2011,â€ and
â€œOverseas Training of National Institute of Public Health Administration (NIPHA)
Managers, July 2011â€
â€¢ As international meeting committee member:
- Liason Officer at Asean Dengue Day Meeting, Jakarta, June 2011
- Liason Officer at WHO Regional Commite Meeting ke-65, Yogyakarta, September
â€¢ As participant at the international meeting:
- â€œ Attitudes and Skill of Successfull Leadershipâ€, Bangkok, January 2009
- â€œThe Third Thai National Health Assembly 2010â€, Bangkok, December 2010
- â€œRegional Consultation for Development of Regional Framework on Public Health,
Innovation and Property Rightsâ€, April 2011, SEARO, New Delhi
University of North Sumatera, Medan, 1999- 2003
- English Literature (Linguistic), GPA 3.16 out of 4.00
To translate article about Health, Economic, Environment and social from English to Indonesia
How to go green in daily live, at household
I am an activeperson and want to help another. I am goal oriented and make a plan for my life
I know TED from Bahtera, a milis for local translator in Indonesia
This user has not yet posted any comments.
This member doesn't have any favorite talks yet.