Mustafa Muhammed Elnady
Career Objectives: To create a new learning environment and improve the international system of education throughout online education. I believe online education is the future of higher education and I am working on creating a new supportive online environment to help build a better world.
· Sophomore student at the College Of Languages & Translation, Azhar University.
. 10th Of Ramadan City Azhar secondary school, with a 93% degree.
. Course work in Linguistics and English Literature.
. Model Thinking, online course by Coursera, University Of Michigan.
. Basic TEFL certificate, online course by Udemy.
. English Composition, online course by Coursera, Duke University.
. Developing Innovative Ideas For New Companies, online course by Coursera, University Of Maryland.
. Writing: Rhetorical Composing, online course by Coursera, Ohio State University.
. Think Again: How To Reason & Argue, online course by Coursera, Duke University.
. The Modern World: Global History Since 1760, online course by Coursera, University Of Virginia.
. Fundamentals Of Online Education: Planning & Application, online course by Coursera , Georgia Institute Of Technology.
· Modern & Contemporary American Poetry, online course by Coursera, University Of Pennsylvania.
· Introduction To The Learning Process For Teachers & Trainers, online course by Alison.
· Soft Skills course at the School Of Education, Ain Shams University.
Extra Curricular Activities:
· President & Founder at AYB Azhar University.
· Academic member & Founder at Spread Your Skills “SYS” Azhar Uinversity.
· Teacher of the Advanced Level, Speak Up Course, Azhar University.
· PR member at Move Your Cheese “MYC” Azhar University.
· Head of the Foreign Affairs Committee at The Parliament Of Youth.
· Participant at the Language & Culture Exchange Program, AMIDEAST.
· Delegate at Maaan.
· Delegate at The Entrepreneurship Week by Key, Cairo University.
· Delegate at the IRC, American embassy.
· Telesales agent at Emerging Media UK account.
· English teacher at Al’asher Kids Academy.
· Good command of Microsoft Package.
· Good knowledge of computer softwares.
· Fluent in English with native accent.
· Beginner in Spanish.
· Beginner in French.
· Good leadership skills demonstrated by leading AYB Azhar, a team of 52 members.
· Good presentation skills demonstrated by being a lecturer at Speak Up course.
· Good persuasiveness skills demonstrated be being a telesales agent.
· Sociable and interactive, which demonstrated by my analytical role in the student activities.
· Willing to learn and eager to discover new things, which demonstrated by the online courses I study.
Adress: 18th District, 10th Of Ramadan City, Al Sharquia, Egypt.
Birth Date: 9\8\1992
Areas of Expertise
Tele Sales, English teaching, Coaching - Education, Communication, translation - Arabic to English
An idea worth spreading
I believe that education is the most important quality in the modern era, we have to educate ourselves to become aware of EVERYTHING, I believe in the maxim that says "Know one thing about everything, and know everything about one thing" I believe the future of education will be the online education, so we have to work on the development of our education system and set a strategic plan to enable the coming generation to use the modern technology in their education and though everything in their life!
I'm passionate about
I am the person who likes to try everything, I am intrested in writing poems and short stories, in both Arabic & English. I also likes dogs and everything related to dogs, especially the Huskies!