I am passionate about helping organisations function efficiently and be effective, with efficient processes and optimum use of technology.
My client engagements are collaborative and I focus on taking my clients ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œon a journey towards agreed outcomes (and timeframes), working with and leading internal and external teams.
When engaging with my clients I draw on my corporate, government and Not for Profit experience at board and executive management level in the areas of: finance, governance, business leadership, sales management and IT service delivery.
My specialty areas, include:
1) CHAIR, FINANCE & AUDIT COMMITTEE: governance | risk management | compliance | finance and statutory reporting
2) CFO: streamlining back office operations| finance transformation | delivering cost efficiencies | operationalising strategy | grants & tenders
3) IT CONSULTING: ERP | CRM | Workforce Solutions Community Care | HRIS | Payroll
4) CHANGE LEADER/DRIVER: results driven | re aligning deliverables | conflict resolution
5) PROGRAM & PROJECT MANAGEMENT: turning around derailed projects | health checks | executive & board support | project delivery
6) STRATEGIC ALLIANCE BUILDING: "C" level engagement | contract negotiation | pipeline building
7) MARKETING STRATEGY: lead generation campaigns | website development | social media marketing | online marketing - SEO, SEM, PPC
My clients are typically from:
- EDUCATION: universities, tertiary institutes, membership organisations
- HEALTH & COMMUNITY CARE: mental health, aged care, hospitals, disability services, counseling, & housing
- GOVERNMENT: state, local, peak bodies
During my leisure time I continue to work on projects, which further my personal mission
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œI am not a doctor or a therapist or counsellor ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¦ I could however help organisations delivering care services, function Efficiently and Effectively with the skill-sets I am equipped with.."
Improving the quality of Leadership in Not for Profit organisations
1) NFP Leadership 2) Implementing technology/business solutions - ERP (finance), CRM (memberhsip/fund raising), Payroll/Workforce management
Love to play golf and organise golfing events
This member doesn't have any favorite talks yet.