- Sr. Lead IT Business Process Analyst at Ecolab (2006 - Present)
- Sr. Business Analyst at Northwest Airlines (2004 - 2006)
- Business Consultant at Accenture (1999 - 2003)
- Software Developer at DaimlerChrysler (1996 - 1997)
- Software Developer at Peter Kwasny GmbH (1991 - 1994)
- MBA, Greensboro, North Carolina, 1998 - 1999
- BBA, Stuttgart, Germany, BS, 1994 - 1997
- IT, Heilbronn, Germany, 1991 - 1994
Shared Enterprise Solutions, Shared & Integrated Enterprise Data, Business Capability Mapping, Business Process Maturity Models, Business Process Reengineering, Business Analysis, Financial Management
The average American household makes over 1 million Dollars over a lifetime. Wouldn't you want to hold on to some of that money?
Personal Finance, Living Debt-Free, Enterprise Solutions, Enterprise Data Management, Mutli-Channel Marketing (& Selling)
This member doesn't have any favorite talks yet.