DeBartolo Center, Indiana, 2012 – Present
$65M Performance Center, B2C
Responsible for developing, executing and delivering the digital/online experience for the DeBartolo Performing Arts Center. This includes managing online branding, communications and campaigns through the center's website, email marketing, building the online community and attracting new patrons.
* Review technologies and explore new developments in the digital landscape to find ways to more effectively deliver the communication and business objectives.
* Responsible for improving the design, usability, content and conversion points of the center's website and for the promotion and growth of its web properties
* Responsible for the smooth running and completion of web site projects, online advertising and social media while maximizing online sales opportunities and patron engagement with the center's brand
* Act as media/public relations liaison, authors press releases and works with the University's Office of News & Information to raise the center's local-to-international profile as a university arts presenter.
* Manage all aspects of cinema marketing with the Senior Associate Director and works with the DER to determine overall marketing plans.
Market Day, Illinois, 2011 – 2012
$500M Food Business & Retailer, B2C & B2B
eCOMMERCE / WEB MARKETING LEADER
Manage marketing efforts for Market Day web sites and related programs, including analytical, project management and strategic marketing support and execution.
• Increased email and social media response rates by 18%, and acquisition by 11%
• Grew email list by 26%, click-thrus by 13%, and email conversion by 9%
• Measure performance of all Market Day web sites utilizing enterprise web analytics
• Establish Key Performance Metrics (KPIs) and other analytical measures
• Increased revenue and unit sales thru improved cross-sells and upsells
• Turned around site conversion, which had dropped monthly for over 12 months
• Created new Internet marketing initiatives utilizing SEO, advertising, and external e-mail
• Kicked-off mobile marketing, including mobile site and SMS marketing
• Oversee brand development, web site traffic growth, web site UI, and advertising revenue
• Increased list size by 16%
• Increased conversion by 38%
- Redesigned the check-out process
- Improve site navigation (e.g. added Save tab)
- Added secure check-out buttons and language
- Added Check-out warnings (popup – “loose cart upon exit”)
- New home page
• Led AnyDay project, a major initiative providing more convenient pickup options
• Led initiative to create a new home page
• Improved customer service and branding with back-in-stock product alerts
• Initiated SMS marketing - Introduced and initiated 0 to 20K subscribers in 3 months
• Increased Facebook likes by 23% in 6 months
• Increased FB engagement by 31% in 4 months
• Reduced email costs 14% by improving segmentation and reconfiguring campaign strategies
• Improved open and clickthrough rates by 12%/19% with segmentation and testing
• Improved automated email and transaction messaging
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Chicago, Illinois, 2006-2011
$2 Billion Private Hospital Group, B2C & B2B
MARKETING DIRECTOR, CNCA Business
Complete responsibility for multi-million dollar nutritional supplement business (B2C and B2B): Management of brand strategy, online/offline marketing, ROI, budgeting, P/L, staffing, web site management and development, online retail and wholesale sales, partner management, and business development.
• Consistently broke sales records and marketing goals (including first 12 months)
• Doubled customer acquisition and retention rates while reducing churn
• Dramatically improved web site conversion rates (51% - 393%)
• Transformed company from six-figure loss to five-figure profit (Doubled revenue)
• Created and implemented B2C email marketing programs (6 - 21% response)
• Increased margins 11% with pricing strategies, promotions, segmenting, cost-cutting
• Initiated social media strategy resulting in winning acquisition and retention ROI
Areas of Expertise
Market & Brand Strategy, Commuincation, Online Marketing, Online Analysis, Self Growth, Spiritual Growth
An idea worth spreading
Life is a series of choices; Choose well.
I'm passionate about
Learning, Helping Others, Music, Growth
Talk to me about
Self-Growth, (Overcoming) Perfectionism, Music
People don't know I'm good at
Talking like Donald Duck, Drumming/Percussion
My TED story
I've never attended TED, but I've watching and wanting to go since 2003. I've watched hundreds of TED and TEDx talks over the years.