A former teacher, a former project manager/engineer and currently a coach/trainer/public speaker, I'm discovering the joys of following my guts into a more authentic and /-filled existence...
Areas of Expertise
Change Management , Generation Y, Intergenerational Training, Business Strategy and Development, Project Management, Life Transitions Coaching, Interpersonal Communications, Public Speaking, Intercultural Coaching
An idea worth spreading
- The end of linear lives and the rise of organic development (given at TEDxLeuven)
- Identity and empathy: two-sides of the same coin
- Gen Y: the bridge between 2 worlds
- Why is awareness so important today?
- Get out of your shell and speak up!
I'm passionate about
Hearing about people's passions, uncovering potential, connecting people and ideas, demystifying challenges and co-creating meaning
Talk to me about
-Your passions and dreams
-Your favorite underground movies and bands
-Your last vacation to an exotic destination
-Effective business strategies and leadership
-Diversity and Generation Y
People don't know I'm good at
- Math puzzles
- Word-play and ironic humor
- Writing chronicles and poetry
- Finding the best TED talk for each occasion (and looking smart doing so)
- Being picked last for a football team
My TED story
Table of contents (chapters may be revisited)
Chapter 1: TEDx Organizer (aka Build a community)
Chapter 1b: TEDx Curator (aka Find ideas worth spreading)
Chapter 2: TEDActive Attendee (aka Exchange with like-minded individuals)
Chapter 3: TEDx Speaker (aka Share an idea worth spreading)
Chapter 4: TEDx Speaker Coach (aka Help ideas worth spreading reach welcoming ears)
Chapter 5: ??