October 2011 - Present HYLLOI - Head translator
• Translation from English to Croatian and vice versa. Organizing every day work volumes, contact with clientsResponsible for the accurate creation of translated and localized English to Croatian content for a variety of language projects including marketing communications materials, technical publications, and product software for a progressive consumer electronics company.
• Provide language/linguistic skills to convert highly technical product descriptions from English to Croatian with translations that are accurate and reflect the style and manner of expression of native Croatian speaking people.
• Translate and localize creative copy to retain the essence of the intended messaging
• Responsible for following and implementing the company's quality assurance policies and procedures.
• Work closely with engineering and marketing leaders to understand product, sales, and distribution and
• Assist, as requested in researching new product names May 1999-July 2009 T-HT Croatian Telecom d.d.
• Posting in General Lager
• Posting of petty cash, trading goods, travel expenses
• Posting in SAP FI module
• Monitoring cost trends thought SAP CO module; budgeting for Region South (Dalmatia)
• Advising regional management; making of cost and profit reports for regional management and cost reports for the Board members; reporting daily on cost and profit performance
• Monitoring results in the SAP ABM and making the OLAP Reports
• Financial analyst for Region South and T-HT as whole
I'm passionate about
Translation in general, languages, long-distance running, world, people, yoga, etc