• A professional with solid global experience with a strong forward positive drive to complete all tasks and functions at their highest level of expectation.
• Managed Programs successfully from small to mega-projects, delivered on time and under budget
• Experience in formal documentation standards, methodologies, and process audits.
• Proven experience Six Sigma Quality controls
• Contract Management specialist – negotiations in hardware, software, new business and support terms.
• Expert in strong team building and mind-set molding
• Extremely flexible in resolution of hurdles, as they appear, to established guidelines.
• Full management skills – hire/fire, budgeting/control, employee evaluations, team building, contract management, change management, SLAs, process mapping, gap analysis, risk mitigation and HR issues.
• Comfortable working with the Executive, operational, execution teams and third party vendors.
• Organizational Transformations with realignment of core business experience, based on the needs of the business.
• Proven background in shared departmental or corporate knowledge and human capital disaster and recovery.
• A Mentor for developing the team’s thinking for new process and continuous improvements of established processes.
• Ability to coax maximum achievement from her team members.
Specific Achievements in Mega Program Management:
• Taking the lead on e-Procurement for CSC, Ms Hallanan was able to develop both vendor and divisional relationships resulting in a net gain for the company of over $30 Million to date.
• Full cycle – customer requirements, system design, system configuration testing (benchmarks), site or application readiness and preparation, client training, best practices, data base and program conversions, through final customer sign-offs
• Full cycle application development and implementation utilizing best practices form PMP training, and Six Sigma
• As a trained Six Sigma Green Belt she successfully completed a Study of all procurement processes and products to evaluate the timing for a company wide to move to SAP.
• Completed a TCO (Total cost of ownership) Study on Intel based devices, this lead CSC to change the depreciation structure for PC ‘and laptops to a four year straight line depreciation. With a net gain for the corporation of $35 Million dollars its first year. Total net gain to separation date was over $174 Million to date
• Ms Hallanan developed for CSC the first computer reuse program, (reverse Supply Chain) Developed competing technical personnel into a cohesive team to achieve corporate goals.
• All phases of planning and preparations for an outsourcing transition, including infrastructure, processes, and unusual physical and employee problems.
• Most of Ms. Hallanan’s operations were mission critical operations. Reporting directly to the CFO, for fiscal and operational accountability.
• One goal was for Ms. Hallanan to move the entire company from differing operating systems to a single vendor, inclusive of the client and site specific application tiers.
• Ran all programs for her operations with minimum cost and complexity.
• Managed costumer conversion efforts of programs, process, and operations for upgrading the entire compute environment to more advance equipment.
• Managed all SLAs between all Intel vendors manufactures and VARS, creating a process and procedure that is shared by vendors for accountability and balancing both the vendors and CSC’s bottom line margin that were bought out and into a singular MVS system and software standard..
• Established best practices and procedures for global accountability for the management of
• While managing these programs for CSC, on several occasions she was loaned to the new business department to answer requests for quotes to governmental Civil and commercial accounts, because of her knowledge of how CSC works.
• Completed an in-depth TCO study for the entire company, to assist in cost cutting to on defense and civil programs, as well as enhancement of profit margin on all commercial contracts.
New Technology, helping others, Homelessness, fighting Poverty in elderly and children, Campaign finance reform, Music, singing and playing piano,
I am responsible for my own actions, words and thoughts
I am responsible for the care of my fellow man, woman, and child
I am responsible for my home, homeland, and country
i am responsible for my violence and my choice to be non violent.
This member doesn't have any favorite talks yet.