Anyoption.Com – Tel Aviv
Binary Options support (English, Russian & Spanish - full time)
Received binary options training and started working as a customer support representative. Later on I have been working with the risk department, checking passports, credit cards, bank files upon any suspicion of fraud. Phone, Emails and Chat.
Eteachergroup.com- Online Language Academy – Ramat Gan
Sales, Retention and customer support representative (full time)
• Started as a regular English Support team member –; worked long hours, both days and nights, to support our students, maintaining their loyalty by giving them additional learning information and selling additional learning information ("upsales"), and eventually reaching the team's targets. The work is almost totally profit oriented and the main role of a support agent is to increase the "upsales" of the company.
• Expending: As the company grew worldwide I also began supporting clients in Russian and Spanish from Russia, The Ukraine, Spain and all of Latin America.
• Emails: Experience at handling emails, managing documents at great speed.
• Israeli Home Department- Private lessons: Advancing to the sales department, worked with telemarketing with Israeli clients, selling private lessons for Highs School students, and matriculation exams.
• Initiatives and Ideas: Always trying to find new ideas for the company, to promote the company's profit, share them with the team leaders. One of them was greatly appreciated and made great profit for the company, and all teams used it.
2010 - Present – Tel Aviv University – Social Work B.S.W program. – 2nd year.
2004-2007 – "Menachem Begin " High school, Tzfat. Majors: English – Literature-Bible-Civil Studies. . Full "Bagrut" degree – 12 years of study.
Computer Skills/Programming languages/Work environment/Protocols
• Microsoft Windows (Formatting and re-installing, software issues, advanced knowledge)
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Hardware knowledge (PC installation, Ethernet\LAN).
• Fast Typing, Social networking, and Internet Orientation.
2008-2010: "Yedid"- Association for Community Empowerment-"- Yedid.org.il
• Legal Work – Small claims courts, Writ of Execution, Social Security office claims, and Work claims court. All from the client's side, all clients came from low empowered backgrounds.
• Cooperation with the associations lawyers, gathering information and filing documents.
• Promotion to client coordinator- Coordinating all files in the office , being in charge of the workers and the volunteers, making sure each case gets to its best possible solution to the clients satisfaction.
• Appreciation and gratitude letter from the associations CEO and from its best lawyer.
Hebrew: Mother tongue
English: Spoken: excellent, Reading: excellent, Writing: excellent
Spanish: Spoken: very good, Reading: good, Writing: good
Russian: Spoken: very good , Reading: good, Writing: good
• Organized self-starter, disciplined, responsible, patient and social.
• Possessing a driver's license B
• Loyal and smart.
Litrature, Social studies and work, social policies, finance and social work, and technologies in social enviroments
connecting communities to the financial and the digital world, as a way of empowerment
A friend introduced me to the website, showing me wonderful ted talks. As a social work explorer i was amazed by the new option which can be open to the social sphere using new (and old) techonologies.
13:50 Posted: Nov 2009
Views: 10,705,614 | Comments: 1215
18:57 Posted: Jun 2007
Views: 2,318,386 | Comments: 228