Curricular Representative Summary:
FEDERICO GARCIA SALA. C.I. V-7, 078.443
Tel 0414 425 4924 - Room: 0241 - 823 0446
* Pure Art. Arturo Michelena Art School 1972
* Military School Los Proceres. San Diego, Edo. Carabobo. 1978.
* School Gonzalito agriculturalists, Turmero, Edo Aragua.1981
* Agricultural Salesian School, Valencia, Edo. Carabobo. 1983
Agricultural Technician, Fitotecnia Mention.
* Center for International Cooperation, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Italy. Modena, Italy. 1984-1985 1984
Italian Language Course and Agricultural Mechanization, sponsored by: FIAT TRATTORI.
* Universidad Central de Venezuela, Maracay Edo.Aragua. 1985
Specialization Course in Hydroponics. Conducted by Dr. Ganymedes Cabrera.
* Katella High Institute, Valencia, Edo.Carabobo 1987
Technical Course in Advanced English.
* The Egyptian Center for Agriculture / FAO - UN, Cairo, Egypt. 1988
Vegetable Production. (horticultural expertise).
* Corpocentro / Institute of Foreign Trade. Valencia, Edo.Carabobo. 1991
International Business Seminars.
* United Nations Association Venezuela, ANUV. 2002.
Advanced Course in World Citizenship United Nations.
United Nations Association of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela. ANUV
World Federation of United Nations Association. 2008.
Creator and Coordinator "ARTISTS OF PEACE".
Community Newspaper MIDDLE Pueblo.Valencia, Edo Carabobo.2009
Photojournalist rural Carabobo State.
* Universidad Arturo Michelena, Valencia. 2010.
An idea worth spreading
Â Urban Guerrilla HYDROPONIC HIGH PRODUCTIVE VERTICAL GARDEN
A sophisticated feasible and economical building, in three levels metal building, bolted and expandable, robust but simple to drive, With Remote controlled guidance. In the balance of quality and production, this controlled environment proposal for urban agriculture can be inserted with greater chance of success, better than the urban agriculture ancient techniques in the classic family garden
The investment to develop this concept of vertical farming hydroponics its very small In relation to the socio-economic profitability balance.Â¨In comparison to many fantastics designs already done by architects too expensive to be started.
In the whole world the lack of experts is the first problem in the horticulture agribusiness The remote monitoring is an important possibility of replicated those productive units, allowing technicians to guide the operators of different new urban towers in a non presential way
I'm passionate about
This planet in harmony for everybody.
Talk to me about
low cost design to be used in high density populations or rural areas, generating cultivable area in urban lands where there is no space to harvest important amounts of vegetable
People don't know I'm good at
Lack of experts is the first problem in horticulture . Remote monitoring do possible replicated productive units. So technicians can guide different new urban towers in a non presential way.
My TED story
Thanks to one video I could see on TED . Was the inspiration to move forward on this project, I owe to thanks Professor of Public Health and Environmental Dickson Despommier, from the Columbia University, who is the biggest proponent of this idea of vertical integration of agriculture as a solution to the irrational use of the planet's resources. Also to my son Constantino who calls me from Canada to encourage me to get involve with TED in this opportunity.