20 Upper Tichborne Street,
I am a highly motivated individual with over eight years experience in jobs which have involved high levels of communication and attention to detail. I am reliable and responsible having previously been entrusted with cash handling and dealing with financial transactions as well as the training of workers.
I am a confident communicator with proven customer service skills, I am comfortable dealing with a wide range of people at all levels, both face to face and on the telephone. I am calm under pressure and I have vast experience of achieving targets whilst working to strict deadlines. I am now looking for an opportunity to further develop my skills within the customer service sector.
• Excellent communicator
• IT skills
• Accurate and Numerate
• Can work well as part of a team or own initiative
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic
• Flexible and adaptable
• Language skills: Estonian, German, Russian, English, Latin
Entrepreneur/Owner, MP CANNED FOOD, July 2011 - Present
Sales Manager, Footlock, April 2010 – April 2011
Duties: Selling foot measuring machines to shoe retailers across the UK, giving presentations to businesses, dealing with clients face to face, on the telephone and via email, recruiting local sales teams and other sales duties.
Various Roles, Agencies in Leicester, 2005 - 2010
Duties: Working in various roles including: Picking clothes and food products and other general duties in a warehouse. Packing arts and crafts materials. Preparing food in kitchen, cash handling and till work. Making and building point of sale displays. Serving wine. Cleaning work.
Sales Agent, Montana Marketing, June – July 2005
Duties: Talking to customers door to door, selling gas and electricity on behalf of N Power.
Team Leader (Sergeant), Estonian Army, 2004 - 2005
Duties: Leading a group of 10 soldiers, motivating groups to work as a team, preparing training exercises.
Head of the Shift, Filee Meat Factory, Estonia, 2003
Duties: Looking after a team of 8 people, picking orders in a chilled warehouse.
Sales Agent/Team Leader, Estonian United Bank, 2002 - 2004
Duties: Giving presentations, talking to customers, selling life insurance and pension schemes.
Founder and Manager, Elva Reform Youth Club, 2002 - 2004
Duties: Leading a youth club (100 members), giving presentations, leading political campaigns, leading meetings and training.
• De Montfort University, England, UK:
o Business Management and Enterprise, 2011 - Present
• Certificate in Adult Literacy Level 2, 2009
• Certificate in Adult Numeracy Level 2, 2009
• ECDL Advanced Level 3 certificate in Word Processing, 2009
• ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence) Level 2 certificate, 2008
• Tartu University, Estonia:
o Chemistry, 2002 - 2004
o Material Science, 2001 - 2002
• Tartu Tamme High School, Estonia, 1996 - 2001
o A Level equivalents in: English, Maths, Chemistry and Biology
o 10 GCSE equivalents including English and Maths
● Explore Enterprise course at Prince’s Trust 2011
• Certificate in Retail Works, 2009
• Certificate in Interview skills, 2009
• Certificate in Business Works, 2009
• Cobra Group sales training, 2005
• Estonian Army leadership training, 2004
• Youth club management training, 2003
• Enterprise seminar “Successful at first time” Motivational Training, 2003
• Circuit Training Instructor Certificate, Estonia, 2003
I enjoy swimming, reading and playing chess, I also enjoy socialising with friends and family.
Available on request
Environment, Business Management and Enterprise, Chemistry, Material Sciences
MP CANNED FOOD wants to start importing canned food (meat products and ready meals) from Estonia to the UK and sell them to the International Supermarkets (Eastern European shops, cafes, bars) and soon in Leicester Market.
Our three big business values:
* Quality products
* Professional customer service
* 100% recyclable products
Business ideas, Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
Snowboarding, Windsurfing, Waterskiiing
21:24 Posted: Jun 2010
Views: 1,082,295 | Comments: 504
10:09 Posted: Aug 2009
Views: 1,499,265 | Comments: 378
29:51 Posted: Oct 2007
Views: 513,898 | Comments: 67