• Semiconductor electrical testing
• Test software and hardware debugging
• Testing concepts and methodologies
• Failure analysis engagement as product engineer
• Quality assurance
• Test and product development
• Test, yield and throughput improvement
• Product characterization
• Circuit analysis
• Test program and hardware debugging
• Statistical and data analysis and presentation
OTHER KEY STRENGTHS AND SKILLS
• Experience and exposure to various issues and problems related to product engineering and semiconductor testing
• Excellent problem analysis, identification and solving skills
• Experience in program debugging skills on C/C++ (CTS tester platform) and VBA (Flex tester platform)
• Experience in hardware debugging skills including circuit analysis
• Experience in small scale project management
• Utilization of statistical methods and tools in data analysis and presentation
• Automated test equipment and tools
• Confident and highly motivated, a natural team player
• Self-starter displaying initiative and a "can-do" attitude
• Self-learner, independent and resourceful
• Have keen understanding of project and time management
• Open-minded and versatile with the ability to adapt seamlessly between several activities and projects
• Adaptability to different working conditions and a dynamic organization
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to lead and take supervision of the team in the absence of immediate supervisor
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and Powerpoint
PROFESSIONAL TRAININGS (Various dates in 2008, 2009 and 2010)
Various dates in 2008, 2009 and 2010:
A. Offshore Product Training (Wilmington, MA, United States) - The three (3) month long training period from 9th August 2009 to 9th November 2009 focused on product evaluation and test methodologies for the IAP product line which is necessary in order to fully support the IAP products and to ensure on-time new product release and improvements of existing released parts. The training also included one-on-one discussions related to product development process, application and performance specifications as well as general concepts of an operational amplifier.
B. Teradyne Flex Tester Training - Instructional and hands on training of the Teradyne Flex tester used in semiconductor testing. Includes topics such as tester resources, functions, programming using VBA and optimization of program code.
C. Cadence Concept Training (Hardware Development using Allegro) - The training provided new engineers a basic understanding of the software used to design and create a test hardware schematic and printed circuit board lay-outs. This tool is used during new product developments that require new test hardware to be designed to cater new testing techniques and improved sustainability during volume production testing.
D. Careful Communications Course (Online Ethics Training) - An online course intended to inform employees on how to communicate professionally whether it may be internal or external communications.
E. Staffing at ADI Training - Briefing and instructional training on how to conduct interviews and filter potential employees in accordance to ADI standard for technical expertise, professional and personal attitude.
F. Materials Science Training - A brief course review on the fundamental concepts of material science and engineering. It aims to help engineers understand the relationship between processing, structure, properties, and performance of materials, identify and specify the different structure and properties of materials relevant to the semiconductor industry and identify, explain and characterize material-related problems in the IC packaging process.
G. SPC, 7 QC Tools and Control Charting - A course that aims to help the participants understand the basic concepts of statistics and its applications in manufacturing. It provided tips in planning and implementing statistical process control in the production line and use the data generated to characterize the process for continuous improvement.
H. Code of Business Conduct Training Course (Online Ethics Training) - A course intended to enhance the awareness of employees on how to go about the daily business in a professional manner.
I. TQM Methodology (Project Management Methodology) Training - This course presents a guideline for organizing non-repetitive, long term, complex work in a structured way. It also explained the various tools to measure progress and track project tasks.
J. Accountability Training - This program aims to orient participants on what it means to operate above the line. Being accountable for every personal action, disposition, business communication and the like. Accountability means anticipating and overcoming obstacles.
Music, analysis, latest technology, newsworthy articles, love and passion...
The society, life and its splendors, friendship, engineering. I'm up to talk about almost anything that I do have knowledge of.
05:07 Posted: Aug 2011
Views: 3,440,422 | Comments: 349
16:17 Posted: Jul 2011
Views: 1,101,817 | Comments: 186
12:51 Posted: Aug 2011
Views: 1,428,747 | Comments: 321
05:29 Posted: Aug 2011
Views: 888,238 | Comments: 179