The TEDx Learning Hub is a Google+ community where organizers and volunteers from around the world come together to learn, teach, and grow. It’s a collaborative space to share ideas and lessons learned so that every TEDx’er is empowered to create an exceptional event.
- Join the Learning Hub Google+ Community
- Attend an upcoming learning session (all session are listed in the calendar below)
- Host a Learning Hub Session by creating an event in the Learning Hub Community.
TEDx Learning Hub calendar
The calendar below is based on Eastern Standard Time - United States. Your calendar will automatically convert to your local time zone when you sign up to attend an event.
About TEDx Learning Hub
Organizing a great TEDx event requires a wide variety of skills, abilities, and expertise. The Learning Hub is your place to ask questions, get individual attention, and learn from veteran organizers and TED staff members. It’s open to all organizers, team members, and volunteers for licensed TEDx events. To make this a fun, engaging place for you, we offer five types of sessions in our Google+ community:
- Office hours -- A veteran organizer hosts time for new and longtime organizers
- Learning series -- A focused learning session including a short presentation followed by discussion
- Webinars -- Presentation-based, structured learning
- Curated conversations -- Hosted interviews with special guests
- Happy hours -- Time to socialize and have a good time.
Library of past sessions
The links below are YouTube videos that will open in a new window.
What makes a great talk, great -- Chris Anderson at TEDGlobal 2013
Curating speakers for TED and TEDx events -- Kelly Stoezel
Self Organized Learning Enviroments and TEDx events -- Sugata Mitra TED Prize Winner
TED Fellows to the Power of X -- Tom Rielly
TEDx Salon best practices -- Anthony Pak
Designing for TEDx events (German) -- Herbert Reininger
What is pseudo-science? -- Mike Moore
Online organizing tools (in Korean)