Nominate an individual — or yourself — to envision and execute a high-impact project that can spur global change. Our TED Prize winner will have an ambitious wish — and the vision, pragmatism and leadership to turn it into reality.
- Every self-nomination will include a proposal for a world-changing and achievable wish.
- When nominating an individual, the nominator is welcome to approach the nominee about drafting a potential wish.
- If a nominee is strong, and no wish is included, the TED Prize team will reach out to them directly during the short-listing process.
Please note that you will be prompted to sign in or create a TED.com account to access the nomination forms.
Nominations for the 2014 TED Prize will close at 11:59pm ET on Sunday, June 16, 2013.
NOMINATION FORM SUPPORT
If you aren’t able to access the forms online, email the TED Prize team at email@example.com for assistance.
NOMINATION REVIEW PROCESS
The TED Prize team will review all nominations from all sources in order to:
- Narrow applicants down to 100 applications
- Research and collectively review the final 100 applications
- Further narrow the list to 30-40 TED Prize finalists
We will reach out to nominees directly if their applications progress to the finalist stage, to request the following:
- Details of their TED Prize wish
- Details of their execution plan
- Details of the team involved
- Details of a one-year deliverable plan
Finally, the winner is selected by a jury drawn from leading members of the TED community.
The winner of the 2014 TED Prize will be revealed when they announce their wish from the TED2014 stage in Vancouver, BC.