TEDx and The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has started thinking about how to facilitate more meaningful conversations on global health and development issues within TEDx communities year-round.
There are two ways in which you can bring TEDxChange to your standard event throughout the year:
- Play a TEDxChange talk at your standard TEDx event. There are many to choose from:
- Melinda Gates: Let's put birth control back on the agenda
- Jeff Chapin: Design as a tool for better conversations
- Sven Giegold: We need a green new deal
- Theo Sowa: We need the voices of African women
- Mechai Viravaidya: How Mr. Condom made Thailand a better place
- Melinda Gates: What nonprofits can learn from Coca-Cola
- Graça Michael: Mobilizing to fill our goals
- Melinda Gates: TEDxChange@TEDxKibera
- Hans Rosling: The good news of the decade?
- Melinda Gates: TEDxChange@TEDxDelhi
- Program a TEDxChange session at your standard TEDx event. You can dedicate one session of your event to highlighting speakers who work in the areas of global health and development. The session should be called TEDxChange. Questions? Email email@example.com.
See the hightlights from TEDxChange 2013 »