TED gives millions of knowledge-seekers around the globe direct access to the world's thought leaders. If you'd like to be a part of our mission to spread innovative ideas, there are many ways to do so:
- Share your favorite talks! If you like something, let people know via Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg, Reddit, or just send an email. The share buttons under each video make it easy: Your social network is only one click away.
- Join the conversation. Add your own studied thoughts to the comments on TED.com. TED Talks are intended to spark ideas and spawn conversations. Help us by starting a discussion here or on your favorite social network.
- Translate a TED Talk. Volunteer to become a TED.com translator and bring the ideas that inspire you most to a whole new audience. Our community of volunteer translators has made it possible to reach beyond the English-speaking world and spread ideas globally. To help, visit our Open Translation Project.
- Host a TEDx event. If you’re deeply committed to sharing TED, you might consider organizing a TEDx event, where x=independently organized.
- If you're a teacher, consider incorporating TED Talks into your courses. Distributed under a Creative Commons license, TED Talks are freely available for use in the classroom -- just credit the source and don’t distort the speakers' intended meaning.
- If you have a blog or website, begin a discussion around the TED Talks that inspire you. You can embed any video using the code available on each Talk page, and then add your own comment or angle to start the conversation.
- Contribute! If you'd like to see TED Talks made available to more people, you could consider a contribution to the foundation that owns TED. Please contact us.
- Get in touch. If you do any of the above with exciting results, tell us about it. Others can learn from your experience. Please contact us.
Note: We work hard to make sure TED always stands for great ideas and high-quality conversation. For that reason, we ask you not to use our logo or name for your own projects without our permission. Before you launch a fan project or suggest a conference idea to your own community, please get in touch with us or email email@example.com. We'll work with you.
Thank you for helping to spread great ideas!