- Vijayaraghavan naidu
- Chennai , Tamil Nadu
Associate, Cognizant Technology Solutions - India
Communication between Car's On Road
I have a concept to share:
1. Now a days cars are ruling the roads and the drivers are getting disturbed by the lights.
2. Many brainless drivers do not dim their lights.
3. For overtaking the dip and dim the lights which will reflect in mirrors and will disturb the drivers.
4. These problems will lead to retina damage, power in eyes and even accidents.
To avoid this, I have an idea or a technology to be developed. Kindly share your ideas or thoughts with me. The concept is:
1. All the cars should carry a bluetooth transreceiver or as Harald Haas's wireless data from light bulb with which all the cars in the road can communicate.
2. The connectivity between cars are automatic, when you get near the cars it automatically connects each other.
3. Our Car should have manual and automatic drive, when we select automatic, this bluetooth technology should get enabled.
4. When this bluetooth is enabled, this will control the lightings(for now lightings alone).
5. When the driver wants to over take the vehicle, he can use the dim dip in his car, which will inturn sends signal to the car which he wants to overtake, instead of throwing light at his face.
6. The driver will receive a signal through LCD display or any sound signal that will make him to understand.
7. This technology can help us to avoid horn sounds in road and lighting problems.
Hope if this is implemented, no need of NO HORN sign board's near Schools.